• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im new help

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to PC. :3 My name is Karli. If you can PM someone and tell them what exactly you need help with, I'm sure they will help you. ^_^ Just be sure to read the FAQ and the rules, and I'm sure you'll be just fine!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Hello! Im Teresa, and Ill be glad to help you! ^^

You should start out with reading the FAQ *points to Doublehex's post* So you can get familiar with the forum rules.

If you need anything elce, or just wanna be friends, them PM me! Ill be happy to help!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey!
    Welcome to PC!
    I hope you enjoy your stay.
    PM me if you want to be friends or you need an help.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Albel Nox!! I'm not sure what you need help with specifically, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me. I also suggest reading over the FAQ and Rules when you get a chance. Anywho...I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'll see you around the community!! XD

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
    Hello! Well you can start by reading the rules. If you have any questions you can PM me or any other memeber. Take it easy!, is not that difficult. Be a good member and you will be just fine!

-PM me if you want to be friends.

Mattown

Akatsuki Master - EV Trainer
    Years
    Me too! If you want to battle me if Diamond and Pearl comes out in Holland, I will do it! :D

Back