• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm new! -insert "You don't say" .gif here-

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Hey everyone, I'm new (obviously) and I'm looking forward to being part of this community. A little information about me I guess? My name is Jon. I'm 18 and started playing Pokemon when it came out in the US (both the card game and video games). My first game was Pokemon Red version, then Yellow version, then Pokemon Pinball, then Silver, followed by Gold, them Crystal, and finally Ruby and Saphire. I stopped collecting cards towards the begining of the realse of the Generation 2 cards.

I just started getting back into Pokemon when I got an Emulator and currently running through Pokemon Silver again. Then the other day I found all my Cards that I had thought my mom had thrown out. So now I'm planning on buying a 3DS and getting back into the game. Well I guess thats enough for my introduction, so I can't wait to be part of what I can see is an amazing forum. (By the way I still own my copy of Pokemom Silver so me using the emulator is ok)

Well I hope to "see" you guys around!

-Jon

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Interesting username. It's quite interesting I must say. So you started with Red Version I see! You played from the very beginning, that's great~! Welcome to PC I hope you become active and enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Oh wow you pretty much started out just like me, I really liked Red and yellow as a kid. :P (never did play pinball though) I stopped collecting cards around that time as well, only ever collected half the originals, and maybe a quarter of the 2nd gen. Oh wow nice find on the Pokemon cards, always awesome when you find something you thought was lost. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    HI there and welcome to PC! You started out with Red, that's cool! Don't forget to check out the Adoption Center to get a tour around PC! Make yourself at home!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Interesting username. It's quite interesting I must say. So you started with Red Version I see! You played from the very beginning, that's great~! Welcome to PC I hope you become active and enjoy your stay!

Yeah I get that a lot about my username, I have the most diffucult time thinkin of them, so I just use my last name (Day obviously) and then just adding my initials afterwards :)

Hi there and welcome to PC! Oh wow you pretty much started out just like me, I really liked Red and yellow as a kid. :P (never did play pinball though) I stopped collecting cards around that time as well, only ever collected half the originals, and maybe a quarter of the 2nd gen. Oh wow nice find on the Pokemon cards, always awesome when you find something you thought was lost. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Yeah, I'm hoping to post and get some price checkings on some of my cards later, but I can't post pictures untill 15 posts sadly :(

Last edited:
    Back