• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2022
    I am the Mayorofpie. I Like to battle anyplace, anyday, anytime. I like cc battles most, but i do play other tiers as well. I am a bit new to pokecommunity, however, i am sure that i will be treated good amongst the other ppl.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Mayorofpie.... umm creative name ill give you that! :P Anyways your a cc battler kind of person.. very nice. I never got into that sort of stuff but i'm sure if i did you would destroy me... (mostly because i pick Pokemon i like rather the ones that are powerful :P) Anyways there's a lot of stuff you could do with that here so i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, MayorOfPie. Your username is certainly interesting, where did you get it from? Or did it just popped into your mind randomly? But anyway, it seems you're really into battling, I can feel your excitement! You can go to the Competitive Battling Center if you want to battle your fellow PC members here, as you can see PC has it's own server in PO as well which actually makes it easier for you to get to meet lots of PC members around and make friends with them. It's actually quite fun too since PC also holds tournaments and get-togethers! :D

I'm not quite sure but if you love to trade, then the Trade Corner is most likely your bet. There are lots of trades in there and if you're actually interested into making your own trade thread instead of going and visiting threads one by one, you may! But in order to post images (or sprites of Pokemons) you might need to get or to obtain fifteen posts first! It's really easy to make posts as you can see as there are lots of interesting discussions around like the Pokemon gaming boards which you will surely enjoy as it tackles every discussions about the games. :)

And don't worry about fitting yourself here, PC is simply nice and friendly and you will be treated just fine here as long as you treat others right as well! Have you read the rules yet by the way? If you still have not done so, then it's recommended for you to get yourself familiarized with the PC general rules, that in order to keep yourself away from troubles that you might not really want to get into! If you need any help as well, contact anyone of us with bold usernames like mines! We're here to help you out so don't be afraid. ♥

Have a great time and see you!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I am the Mayorofpie. I Like to battle anyplace, anyday, anytime. I like cc battles most, but i do play other tiers as well. I am a bit new to pokecommunity, however, i am sure that i will be treated good amongst the other ppl.

Welcome to the forums! Hmm... Competitive Battling Center, anyone? That should do well for people who like to battle. Don't expect to find me there, though, as I'm not exactly a battler myself - I joined PC for other things, like... more general things. Like, Pokémon Clubs... Oh, and maybe you should give everything a try :)

I hope to see you again! Don't worry too much about anything right now - everything will and should be fine. If there's something gone kaput or anything goes wrong, feel free to seek help from any one of the staff members.

Back