• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm new to these forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlAcKmAn

Da Bomb
Years
  • My name is Sam Blackman, and i live in Perth, Western Australia, Australia. I'm 12 years old and in grade 7. I will probably come on the micellaneous section too.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, man! ^^ Ooh, I remember posting in your thread. :3

Anways, your sole purpose here is to have as much fun as possible. Because, you know, without fun, it would be bland. And really weird. So, just have fun, and make sure to stick to the rules, and you'll be just fine. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Hey, BlAcKmAn...I think I've seen you on SppF before, based on the name. Well, welcome to PC, and follow the rules...I really, really hate n00bs, so please do that for me, k?

BlAcKmAn

Da Bomb
    Years
  • The Fly said:
    Hey, BlAcKmAn...I think I've seen you on SppF before, based on the name. Well, welcome to PC, and follow the rules...I really, really hate n00bs, so please do that for me, k?

Yes i used to be on Sppf, and i sometimes go there. And i will try nt to be a "n00b", lol.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Hello Sam. I'm new here too. ^_^ *hands you a muffin*

You'll learn soon enough that I hand out muffins a lot. XD

Welcome to PC, and best wishes to ya! You can PM me whenever. I never say no to new friends. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Drummershuff, I have just one thing to add.
    Hey! I'm new to these forums...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back