• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Amy!

I love Lucario as well! (Honestly, who doesn't love that little dude ^_^)

Anyway, if you love making new friends, The PokeCommunity is a great place for you. Once you get posting a little, people are bound to send you a friend request or two. Don't worry, we're all very nice here =P

I'm always around if you have any questions, and make sure to read the rules/FAQ. Other than that, enjoy the forum, and hopefully I'll be seeing you around =P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC. Rules and FAQ are at the top.

Anyway, I like making friends too so I hope you will make many.

Bye bye. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I suppose Lucario is a pretty decent Pokémon...
    (A little overrated, but hey; I'm not here to judge! xD)

Welcome to the ol' PC, Amy!
    PC: The forum where all your dreams can come true.
    Well, all dreams pertaining to the subject of Pokémon or within relative boundaries while still abiding by the laws of physics. In short, a nice little forum where you can relax and have fun talking about whatever you wish; whether that be in the Pokémon universe or reality.

If you're looking to make some good pals, I would have to agree that you have found the perfect forum! As the vast majority of us PC members are incredibly friendly and often helpful, I'm certain you will have no troubles finding at least a few people to befriend within your first couple of days. Heck, some of the greatest friendships I've ever built were started right here in the New User / Welcome section. ;D

Perhaps I shall see you around the boards some time, Amy?
    Until that time, take care and have a wonderful stay here at PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Hey Amy, I'm new too Lucario is cool, but I really only like 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen pokemon, my favorite is Houndoom!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hey amy and welcome to PC!

I agree Lucario is ...alright but no pokemon beats good ol' Mew (coming from my biased point of view anyway)

I hope you enjoy your time here and decide to make PC your (2nd)home.

Remember to abide by the rules and most importantly have fun.

Back