• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm New :)

Ghoul

Darkness Means No Light
Years
  • hey,

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi
    i love dark pokemon my favourite Gengar..
    this forum looks really cool hope i enjoy it like all you do!

~Ghoul

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hai there Ghoul - your name is an idication of your favourite type. ;D
    Welcome to the wonderful PC ♥

So Gengar's you're favourite Pokémon, eh? Well, they certainly are cute. I prefer some of the newer Pokémon in comparison, but hey! We all have our opinions. :D

This forum certainly is cool. It's definitely a nice place to be in and we're really kind and user-friendly - never be afraid to ask anyone something, I'm sure they'll be able to help you. If you're an active poster, it's a great place to make friends as well.

Check out the FAQ and Community Rules if you haven't already. They'll keep you prepared for board life.

Enjoy your time here~!

Ghoul

Darkness Means No Light
    Years
  • thanks Franceschi i'll just go and read the rules right now !
    i also perfer the old school pokemon i think in D/P they went over the top with evo's
    but thats just my point of view :P

~Ghoul

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi there Ghoul....Welcome to PC!

Gengar is one of my favorites as well! Yeah, they might have gone a bit over the top with evos this time around (Probopass? O.O)

And I'm glad you like the forum! If you stay active and post a bunch, you'll definitely enjoy it as much as any of us here.

Enjoy the community! =P

Ghoul

Darkness Means No Light
    Years
  • Hey thanks Aurafire

yeh i think they did over do the nosepass family ...... to much!
    i think they suceeded with electrirve and magmortar ..

~Ghoul

Ghoul

Darkness Means No Light
    Years
  • hey thanks Bekki

i'm gonna go and look around and get used to the forum a bit since i got a new skin

Ghoul

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
  • Oooh! Ghost Pokemon! Welcome to the Forums! I'm fairly new myself, but, I hope you have a great time here. May the Haunter-force be with you!

Ghoul

Darkness Means No Light
    Years
  • hey thanks Sneasel the Cutter and ..::Michi::..

i think i might put up a trade thread soon when i complete my pearl i just got ^^

Ghoul

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    hmm.... interressant...

welcome to PC. I hope your ghost training goes well.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I leave for four days and people break the rules like a kid in a candy store with 500 bucks. :|

Sneasel, don't reply more than once in a welcome thread, go check out the NU/W rules please. D;

And welcome to PC, Ghoul. Have fun around here. ^___^

Back