• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im new

Cradily

Fossil merchant
Years
  • And im plant so dont go to hard on me, i bruise easily :(

Anyway am from the isle of England and yeah and such

HI :D

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    You're also part rock so you're nice and hard-skinned :) Encyclopediae Venomirae, Pokemon Extraordinaire at your service :).

Welcome to the old PC! We're all fairly nice people here, so if you get scared, then don't worry, and don't cry, just turn off the computer, or come find me, and I'll give you a hug and an E-cookie. If you need a guide or a voice to pipe up for you, then again, come and find me. Now then, about you...

Cradily, eh? Not necessarily my choice of Pokemon- I'm more of the cute and angelic type- but still, each and every to the their own. Lileep is pretty awesome, though. And a fellow Englander? It's wonderful to see that we Brits are adding Pokecommunity to our Empire. Rule Brittania and all that!

So anyway, welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Turrah for now!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I'll use my flamethrower some other time. :3

Funny about Cradily -- I love Cradily. <3 Its one of my favourite "fossil" pokemon along side Aerodactyl and Armaldo~ <3 Sometimes Omastar. Anyhow, England is a nice place, some of my relatives are from there as well. <3

Well, its been nice to meet you. <3 Just remember the rules and FAQ, and, If you need any answers to questions, you can ask a staff member, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. <3

Back