• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey,i'm new

Skiatra

Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
    Years
    Ahem well, as you can see, I'm new here to your forums. This looks like a great place for a Pokémon fan to settle in. I'm also here because,Pokémon writing interested me. Though,I did experiment with this, I have written a few short stories about Pokémon. Anyway, I hope to see you all around the forum soon!

P.S: I know my avatar sucks,it's a place holder for now. And yes I made, if you want to make one like mine (like anyone would want to) just message me.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Heya there! Since you like Pokemon writing, here's the forum if you haven't found it: Fan Fiction & Writing. In there is a forum for short stories and fan fiction, as well as a sub-forum for poetry (doesn't have to be fan-based). In particular, you should check out the Writer's Lounge where you can get help from other members in thinking about ideas, and commentary on your writing style, etc. It's a nice community there, and you might see me hang around there very infrequently.

Other than that, it's good to see that you've settled in the forum by setting your avatar / signature. I can't really tell what your avatar is, so next time try to make it bigger :) Based on your signature, I'll assume you like Scyther--he's a pretty cool Pokemon :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Short stories are so fun to write! And yes, this is a great place to settle in, especially that you are a Pokemon fan yourself. ^_^ You can show off your short stories at the Fanfiction & Writing board of the forums. On there, you can create your own thread of short stories, and have members give you tips and feedback about them. ^_^

Anyways, I welcome you to this amaaazing community! Please do enjoy it here, and I'll be seeing you around as well! Just be sure to read the rules first before jumping in on the discussions, and don't hesitate to PM myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have. Have fun and see ya~

Back