• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OK then Welcome to PC! have fun post alot... I mean it too. but make sure to follow the rules as well, you can call me Emerald, or EM

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome WolfWood to Pc. I hope you enjoy your time here and become a active poster.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • WolfWood said:
    Howdy I'm new, I used to go to Pokemon Elite 2000 but left. This place seems pretty cool.

Welcome to the boards Wolfwood, glad you decided to join~! If you feel bored, feel free to PM me to chat. I'll see you around the boards!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to PC WolfWood! ^__________^ I love your name!!
    <~~~~~~Ish the official PC Wolf-worshipper. XD
    Well, have an awsome time here, just read and follow the rules and enjoy yourself! ^_____^

~Kelsey

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello!
    I Am Ash!
    Welcome To PC!
    Have Fun, Post Alot, & Read The Rules!
    If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Ask By PMing Me!
    Oh Yes If You Would Like To Be Friends Just Ask!

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Hey WolfWood! What's up? Glad you decided to come to PC now! Anyways, remember to read and follow the rules, and Happy New Year!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hiya, welcome to PC and have a great time. Read the rules and make a bunch of frineds^^;

Back