• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new.

MrFantasy

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    Hey nice to meet you all, I'm interested in pokemon hacks and things like that and have been a pokemon fanatic for over a decade now:D

Cid

Years
    Welcome to PC, Crow! It's always nice to have more people like you aboard, adding to the wide selection of budding ROM hackers here at PC. I really hope your interest in hacks proves to create a good amount masterful creations. If you haven't already, head on over to the Emulation > ROM Hacking department and get started, maybe with a quick read on some stickies to take note of along with the forum-wide rules. We also have tons of discussion threads on Pokémon in general, so if you feel like just talking about the franchise as a long-time fan, feel free to do so.

I saw you post in the Adoption Center (good move imo) and this point might have been missed to you but try to make it a habit to read the first post of a thread every time you decide to browse it, and especially if you plan on posting. Like how Megan advised you back there! It'll do ya good with knowing how to proceed with your post in most threads, really. :3

Good luck with your hacking endeavors! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Man I wish I knew more about hacks so I had more to say when I come to welcome people who are into them :P. But oh well, I guess that doesn't matter. I can still come say hi.

So yeah, hi! It's nice to meet you - I'm sure the Emulation folk will be happy to have you! I might see you around if you decide to venture out into other parts of the community, so I hope to see you there! :D

Back