• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm SoullessOnyx!

Years
  • Why hello everyone! I'm extremely new to the Nintendo crowd and Pokémon!
    I picked up a 3DS along with Pokémon Y a few days ago and I quite like it! I'm just getting into it but I do like it very much.

Other then that, there are a few things about me I would love to point out!
    I love Gaming?! What really? Yus! I have been playing video games since around the age of 5 years old, I really got into gaming in 2001 with the release of Halo: Combat Evolved and have loved gaming ever since, just to get this off my chest, when it comes to Halo... I am a mess, I am completely in love with the series! I have all the games, books, soundtracks and a few figures!

I also love Photography, I have been doing this for around 2 years and I am slowly getting better with each shot I take, I use the Canon EOS 450D and I always have it with me wherever I go.

I also listen to a lot of music! I like stuff like, Deadmau5, Imagine Dragons etc.. Anything really apart from Rap and Pop! D=

I'm not sure what else to say, but if you have any question then please do ask! I have come to these forums to meet people and hopefully make some amazing friends! I shall leave some links down below including a link to my Photography profile! I love feedback! =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Photos! https://soullessonyx.deviantart.com/

My Twitter! https://twitter.com/SoullessOnyx

My 3DS Friend Code! 5215-1059-4648

Years
  • Oh my, you seem like quite the diverse member.. always awesome to have people like that on board. Welcome to PC, Onyx! Great to meet you. :D

If you're interested in gaming then the Video Games board will definitely be a good home to you, haha. It's one of our most active boards and the regulars there would welcome anyone.. plus there's lots to discuss, Halo included, so you should pop by. I've always loved video games myself but have mostly just played Pokemon as a kid so now that I'm branching out I'm finding a lot of them to be a bit difficult for me. xD;; I don't exactly react fast enough so that bites me in the behind a lot. Guess practice makes perfect, though! Am thinking of picking up Zelda: A Link Between Worlds soon.

Hooray for an artist and music fan as well! You can share your art with us in the art board plus we have Culture & Media for all music discussions and maaany other things. You're going to love the forum, I'm sure! Hope you settle in and consider this place an e-home down the line. Let the staff members know if you need some assistance, yes? Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy! I've seen you a lot in the Video Games section lately, and I'm quite impressed with your activity already! <3 I really hope you're enjoying the section; I moderate that board, so, if you have any questions or concerns about anything there, feel free to ask!

Anyways, it's really great to meet you, and welcome to PC! I've been playing video games since I was 5 years old too, in which I've been playing games like Pokemon, Super Mario Bros and so on! Gooood times~ I haven't gotten into that much with Halo, but it was pretty fun to play with my friends when I could! Though, as you can see, my favourite franchise would have to be the Fire Emblem series myself, teehee.

Heeey if you like music, maybe try visiting the Culture & Media board as well! You can discuss all about your favourite types of music with the other members too! No doubt you'll meet some amazing people and new friends on PC, and I hope you'll have an exciting stay! Lemme know anytime if you need any help around the PC, or you can ask another staff member as well! I'd also loooove to become friends with you too. c:

Years
  • Thanks for the nice welcome you two!

These forums seem really friendly and it just feels nice to try meet people with the same interests, I'll be hanging around these forums for sometime for sure! They seem just really interesting and have so many different things other the Pokémon to talk about!

But yeah! Thank you both! =3

Latios 352

Dragons for the win!!
    Years
  • Im fairly new as well! Welcome to PC. I would be delighted to exchange friend codes with you.

Back