• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm SunnyZ

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2013
    Hi, I'm Sunny and I just got back into Pokemon a few months ago. Yeah, I'm a noob! But, anyway, I prefer third and fourth gen (haven't gotten any fifth gen games) and I don't really care for the super legendary Pokemon like Dialga. Instead I like regular Pokemon better. So, hi nice to meet you!:classic:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Howdy Sunny, welcome! Glad that you're back into pokemon!

I do love the third and fourth generations of pokemon games because first of all, Hoenn is a pretty marvelous region! I mean, it does remind me sort of like a tropical place, y'know? There are a lot various places you can surf, and dive, for instance. Plus, Hoenn has a lot of cool pokemon like Medicham, Milotic, Flygon, Gorebyss, and so on. So yeah, Gen III is cool! And so is Gen 4; Pokemon Platinum is pretty amazing, and I do love the storyline behind it. As for the legendary pokemon, I'm only not quite fond of using them in-game, and I just prefer the regular pokemon that I'm used to, you know? But, if I had to pick, I really do love the small legendary pokemon like Mesprit, Jirachi, Meloetta, and so on. You can visit the Advance Generation Pokemon Series board if you want to chat about the Generation III games, or, you can always visit the Fourth Generation Games board if you want to chat about the fourth generation pokemon games. It's up to you! There are a lot more boards than that to explore to, so feel free to visit which one interests you the most!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you too! I hope you'll have a grand ol' time here, and if you have any questions or need some help with anything, don't be shy to ask~ <3 See you around... sometime? :3

Flydro

doobz
    Years
  • Welcome to PC SunnyZ!

Like your username.. makes me think of Sunny D like the orange juice, could drink it all day. Looks like we have a little in common, I'm back into pokemon as well catching up on what I've missed since 3rd gen. Johto is my favorite region but the 4th gen Gold/Silver remakes are my favorite games so far. Plan on starting in Platinum as well so I'll be playing in Sinnoh for the first time.

Anyway, welcome again and hope to see you around the forums.. enjoy your return to the games like I am! haha

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Sunny! Welcome to PC and back to Pokemon! :D I'm synerjee but you may call me syn. It's very nice to meet you!

It's great to know that you've been drawn back to the wonderful world of Pokemon. Pokemon's something that doesn't let one go that easily and you know it xD Mind telling us a bit more about yourself? What do you like about Pokemon? What are you favourite Pokemon? It would really help us to get to know you better. c:

Oh, so you like the third and the fouth generations? What do you like about them? There are places here at PC that focus on the third and fourth gens, which are here and here! I'm sure you'll fit right in~ Go on in and share your thoughts about these two awesome generations and participate in some of their discussions! In the meantime, you should also try out the newer generations such as Black/White and Black2/White2, and the incoming newest Pokemon X & Y. I'm sure they'll catch your interest!

I find legendary Pokemon to be awesome, though! I don't use them in-game, but they sure are powerful and have great back stories. Why is it that you don't care much for legendary Pokemon? Doesn't matter, though! I love regular Pokemon too~ They don't need to be legendary to be awesome xD

Anyways, that's all from me for now. Enjoy yourself here and don't forget to make some new friends! People here are generally really friendly. I'm sure that won't be a problem. :D If you have any problems or questions, feel free to give any of the mods a ring. If you want to chat or want to make a new friend, do leave a VM on my profile! Hope to see you around~! ^^

Years
  • Pshaw you are so not a noob! There are lots of people who are new to Pokemon here, including members who have returned after a huge break, too. So welcome to PC! :D

Omg you are instantly awesome for being a third gen fan, I love it too! We need more fans around here. I mean, sure, the Pokemon and graphics in the Hoenn games did look slightly different than what we were used to but that's because it's a tropical region. Some of the coolest Pokemon were introduced in R/S/E, like Absol and Sceptile. <33 Who's your favorite from the region, out of curiosity? I'm sure we have lots more in common that we don't know of yet.

Aww, haven't tried the fifth generation games yet? :( They're wonderful, especially Black 2 & White 2! The story and region was really improved on in these sequels and I'd recommend them to any Pokemon fan. Any plans to try them sometime? Would be great if you could, though of course it's no rush. There's also the upcoming X &Y games that will probably bring so many amazing things to the franchise; it's really exciting, ahh.

Enjoy your stay on the forum and great meeting you, Sunny! May your weekend be filled with a whole bunch of awesome! :3

Back