• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im The *Shiny Umbreon* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC.

If you like Diamond version, make sure to hang around the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forum, where we have a wireless trade subforum and a wireless battle subforum. I'm a moderator there, so hope to see you around.[/shamelessplug]

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to pokecommunity! I like your name. :) Umbreon happens to be one of my favs, especially a shiny one (cause it has blue in it! *squeee*)! Enjoy your stay here! Pm me if you ever need help with anything. x3

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If you like Diamond and Pearl discussions along with rom-hacking, you've come to the right place!

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums, *Shiney Umbreon*.
    I really like Umbreon too. It's no fire type, but they all can't be fire type, can they?
    (Answer yes to that question... xD)

I'm sure you're going to have lot's of fun here at PC.
    I hope you stay active and make lot's of friends!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hi there, *Shiny Umbreon*. I'm surprised no-one mentioned this, find it ironic that you like Diamond and Pearl, our former moderator in the Diamond & Pearl forum was Shiny Umbreon. ;D Anyway, good luck with your hack and welcome to the forums.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Hi there *Shiny Umbreon*!
    If u want to make ur hack...U need to go to Documents and Tuts or Toolbox first!
    There is aHack named Crystal Shards....Rename it...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Shiny Umbreon, you should've checked the date. :x You should know the revival rule.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back