• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm very new!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I just joined and I really wanted to get back into the Pokemon community. But the community from where i am totally died and I'm the last one left. :(
    So hi everyone! Show me around because I don't really know where to start! :D

oshawottic

Calm as water of a river.
    Years
  • Hello this community has like 30.000 people im not sure maybe even 300.000.This community is huge but dont be afraid almost everyone here is friendly and the moderators are really cool and help you out. Have fun :D !

EPICwinner77

Glitch Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Yeah, there are a TON of people on here. I'm sure alot of people would like to show you around!

PokeMMO

Squirtle
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Well it really depends on what you are interested in. There are a massive amount of people who love to create hacks and such if you are into that. Or if you wish to just discuss the versions of pokemon you will feel at home here.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    The Adoption Center thread might be useful to you. You can have a specific person who helps you get acquainted with the community here.

Additionally, what are your interests in Pokémon? Do you like to battle competitively? Or perhaps your cup of tea is the anime? There's a lot of things you can do around here, but definitely start with the adoption thread if you'd like a guide. :)

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I just joined and I really wanted to get back into the Pokemon community. But the community from where i am totally died and I'm the last one left. :(
    So hi everyone! Show me around because I don't really know where to start! :D

Awww so sry to hear that man. Don't worry PC is here to stay.
    Here in PC I'm sure you will make lots of cool friends.
    Lol If your really lost you can ask a mod they are the people who have got BOLD names. you might wanna just explore the threads and see what your interested in.

Back