• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, is there any girlz who play pokemon revolutio? or am i the only one??

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    Is There A Rule Against My Capitalization! And Please If Anything Is Corny, Its Those Smiley Faces U Use!HEY FINALLY SOMTHING WE AGREE ON JIRACHI SUCKS!

JL3

Years
    So, U Some Kind Of Rich Boy Who Gets Evrything He Wants! Well Hello From East Side San Jose!down Here We Got Nuthin Easy! AND U WANNA SUE OVER A STUPID ARGUMENT ON A COMPUTER.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    I said feel free to sue cause even if I don't hire a lawyer I'll win. :D
    P.S If I was a rich boy I would have gotten PBR *rolls eyes*

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    lol, this is like watching an argument between a intelligent person and a rock which blurts out random statments on contact.

if you don't want someone to disagree with you, please don't go on the internet. At least grow up first, personal attacks are really lame, escpecially the "richboy" one? Where did you get that from? Grow up, and/or grow some testicals.

This is to "JL3", obviously.

JL3

Years
    Hey Why Dont Mind Ur Damn Buisness! Is It Any Of U Stupid Retards Buisness What I Say! AND ROIHU SORRY IF I AFFENDED U. IM JUS HAVIN A REAL BAD DAY! AND IM GETTIN MAD OVER STUPID THINGS.AND TRUST ME I WANT PBR TO,BUT FIRST I NEED TO SAVE UP FOR A WII FIRST.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    JL3, i try to be nicer then this, btu from what i've read, you are an idiot, or are trying your hardest to look like one. this whole page is spam.

JL3

Years
    Ok Im Sorry I Am An Idiot,and Im Sorry I Made This Page Way Off Topic. I Apologize. Its Like I Said Before I Was Having A Real Bad Day, First My Little Cuzin Deleted My Entire Fire Red File With My Lv 100 H-oh And Lugia! And Then He Broke My Nintendo Ds Screen So Now Evry Thing Looks Black!

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    that is sad, but PLEASE stop capitalizing each word! please?

JL3

Years
    Awright ill stop capitallizing my words,but i dont see how it affects anything. Man evrybody on the site must think im a jerk.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    well, its because your first posts were...annoying. most people do that, but after 10 posts or so, yah' should stop. I dont hate yah, it takes a lot to make me hate someone.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Yeah I'm with Anemos it takes a lot to even make me angry.
    (Of course something as simple as not winning in a long time makes me sad)
    Anyways it was partly my bad also for making it go longer. Sorry.
    Anyways I forgot but there were 2 girls in my school that play pokemon...but as I said before My school =/= EV training

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    are the good players? ev training or not, id otn care, are they compitent?

JL3

Years
    This will sound stupid, but what is EV training? evrybody talks about that. oh and for the subject i know only one girl who plays pokemon.

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    same here? i new wat it waz b4 but i cant remember..... [man girls have to start playing sum games, like really..... they need to feel the gaming. lol^^]

Back