• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, is there any girlz who play pokemon revolutio? or am i the only one??

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    AWRIGHT so now my only problem is i dont have a WII. i got the money for pbr (i saved up for months)i just need a wii. and ill try to find u frozz,if u want.

Years
    well atleast your are all lucky to have ppl that even play pokemon in my country any one=/=pokemon i feel sad cuz the only one who knows it stole my diamond but i got it back so it makes me alone but i am glad the added the wi fi trading and battling atleast now there is some one that actuly makes good offers unlike my cousin who is offering me a piplup for a dialga

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    true... same here unless u breed the dialga with a ditto which then hatches another dialga then i'll trade..... [i wonder if that is possible to breed a ditto and a dialga?]

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    no, the only breedable legendary is manaphy, and its eggs can never be new manaphys, they create phione(s)

JL3

Years
    Aw man i got my hopes up...hey if latias and latios have genders why cant they breed?

Last edited:

JL3

Years
    YEAH so what was the point in giving them genders if they cant even breed. And has anyone else notice that ground attacks are effective against CHARIZARD a fire-flying type but not Moltres who is also a fire-flying type? Is it b-cuz hes a legend?

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    This will sound stupid, but what is EV training? evrybody talks about that. oh and for the subject i know only one girl who plays pokemon.
    I hope this helps you, JL3. :)

Effort values, or EVs, are a big part of Pokémon training, as much as leveling up. Effort values are experience points for Pokémon stats. Each Pokémon gives a different amount of effort points to each stat, and the more effort points a Pokémon gets for a certain stat, the higher the EV, raising that stat more the next level.

The easiest way to get EVs is through vitamins like Carbos and Calcium. They add 10 effort points to a Pokémon's stat, provided that the EV is less than 100.

But to stay on topic, I really don't know ONE girl that plays Pokémon... yet! But at least people won't make fun of me if I like Pokémon because where I live, lots of people are starting to get back into Pokémon, which I like! So, if there is a girl here interested in being friends with me, or they just want to battle, my friend code for my Diamond version is on my signature. I don't have PBR yet, but I'm gonna get it soon!:cheeky::P

JL3

Years
    I hope this helps you, JL3. :)

Effort values, or EVs, are a big part of Pokémon training, as much as leveling up. Effort values are experience points for Pokémon stats. Each Pokémon gives a different amount of effort points to each stat, and the more effort points a Pokémon gets for a certain stat, the higher the EV, raising that stat more the next level.

The easiest way to get EVs is through vitamins like Carbos and Calcium. They add 10 effort points to a Pokémon's stat, provided that the EV is less than 100.

But to stay on topic, I really don't know ONE girl that plays Pokémon... yet! But at least people won't make fun of me if I like Pokémon because where I live, lots of people are starting to get back into Pokémon, which I like! So, if there is a girl here interested in being friends with me, or they just want to battle, my friend code for my Diamond version is on my signature. I don't have PBR yet, but I'm gonna get it soon!:cheeky::P
    Hey thanks, now i understand what EV training is a bit more.

Back