• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, is there any girlz who play pokemon revolutio? or am i the only one??

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    I dont realy see why as we get older that people think were supossed to change! Like my dad, he is always saying ''dont you think that you should stop playing pokemon now,your not a little kid any more,and maybe you should try out for football.''But I dont care what he says,I like playing POKEMON and theres nothing he or anybody else can do about it!

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I play and I'm a girl :3
    And it's really really fun, yes it is!

yeah, everyone at school bugs me about it and i wish i can just send out my ho-oh and burn them with Sacred Fire.....

I'm more fortunate. my school is probably the last kind of place where you would expect it, but almost 10% of the school openly plays pokemon, 10% are open about it

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    nah, see, sacred fire would remove the building. you need something more discret. like, the ability to use psychic?

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    I only really know one girl that plays but I know more on online communities, and they're usually really good. REALLY good.
    I would play someone in PBR, but I only rented it and turned it back into Hollywood Video today. I like the friend pass thing, but I don't know if you can actually use them in free battle or not.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I'm just glad there are girl gamers period. I know they are common, but for me, I don't see them much. Like Unicorns. You know, you can't find one until you get a horn up your arse for sitting on its young.

I'm headed for college this december, and I'm taking pokemon with me!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    My entire school plays pokemon. Well the cool part.

I started it, with my awesome fads. So almost every weekend we have giant tournaments to see who is the best. Our record is 33 people showing up, our lowest is 4.

But 1/4 of them are girls.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years

I started it, with my awesome fads. So almost every weekend we have giant tournaments to see who is the best. Our record is 33 people showing up, our lowest is 4.

Thats wonderful. Of course, no one in my [old] school plays it, so I'm grateful to this website.

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years

I wish my school was like that.

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Whats funny, I play it, my best friend plays it, his friend plans on playing, and my other friend, who just so happens to be one of the most popular kids at school plays it. Funny how that works. I sucks that we have to hide it at school, if only all popular people were shot, the world would be a better place. Ha ha ha!

Back