• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, It's Bob!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    Hey everyone!

I came here interested in hack roms, have lurked on the hacks side for a while, but now that I started making my own, I figured I would introduce myself here. If anyone knows good mentors or people who are willing to help a new hacker and his team, that would be greatly appreciated (scripting especially, and music). I also need a place to get 15 quick posts, because as of now I can't even post screenshots of my game because it requires 15 posts. Thanks for all your help, and I can't wait to become part of this community!

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Hey!
    welcome to the forum. Allot of people come here for ROM hacking- so check out the ROM hacking threads! Theres plenty of tutorials on the sub forum "tutorials!"
    Welcome have some fun!

Years
  • Hey Bob, welcome to the forum and great to meet you! Just poke around the entire forum to get your 15 posts; that's really easy to reach here, but be sure you don't spam. Unfortunately we do get people not reading the rules and posting things that would be against the rules just to hit 15 posts and it's really sad. :( You can check out the X & Y board or any other Pokemon discussion boards we have, but places like Chit Chat & Polls are also great for chatting and raising your post count.

Good luck with your hacking endeavors! Our Emulation board has a lot to help you out with, including a Help Recruitment Thread if you're looking for a team. Hope you enjoy the area and PokeCommunity as a whole. Have a wonderful time here and be sure to contact a staff member if you're confused about the forum! <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    Yah, decided to jump around to random threads for the posts. I'm interested in rom hacking but tbh my interest in pokemon knows no bounds, so I can contribute in just about every section.
    @Cirno: I have got a pretty good hang of the basics, so a lot of these tutorials aren't doing too much for me now (although they were great when I first started out, thats for sure). What I really need is someone to guide me through the process and make sure I don't screw up, if you know what I mean.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Hi,
    Welcome to PC, There isn't really any one place to get 15 quick posts it all depends on what you like, if it's Hacks you are really into then goto the progressing hacks forum and have a look at other people hacks and comment on them, there is also the trading forum for people that like trading and the battle forum for people that like battling others over wifi, also there are the various pokemon chat forums where you can just talk about pokemon, I too am a pokemon hacker and have been for quite sometime and from my experience patience is needed a lot to make it a success anyway good luck with the hack,
    Sotekh

Back