• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Look. A New Guy!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I would say that I was accepted quite quickly, because the last 2 places I had been on, one was inactive most of the time and the other I purely disliked. Even though I originally came on for rom hacking (which I'm very good at, but no experience in the pokemon area) I seemed to settle in a lot of the other areas. I was part of the mentor thingy that Meganium90 organised when she was mod so at least I got some help along the way.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    The people here are always nice.

Always.

It's getting on my nerves just how nice everybody always is like we're in some crazy dimension of niceness we're if you're not nice you get taken down to the cellar and shot in the head.

Years
    After however long I've been on PC I still don't feel like I totally fit in here. It's not such a bad thing, I'm very selective in where I post so it could be more about that I'm seeing people reply to everyone else more than I am contributing.
    Don't get me wrong, every one here has been great. Never had any problems with other members or talking to people and I like to come here when I'm sick of my real friends.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    Actually, I never got the impression that I was ever really accepted around these parts until recently. I think a huge part of that is actually me not being all that sociable and talking to people, but for the most part I felt that people would just ignore my posts since I wasn't really "established" or a "regular". At the very least though there have been some nice people who I can call friends who have talked to me, so there's that.

I would assume you get as much back as you give in.

Mysonne

Pokeballin, no testes
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    i wasn't [and still haven't been] accepted at pc because of moderator abuse. they infracted pretty much anything i posted at the start so i was forced to stop posting and let the infractions expire. sadly i have to stop posting again now because of - you guessed it - moderator abuse

sad that this forum is so poorly moderated but i won't lose any sleep over it

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    Mmm, it's been nice so far. When I came, I made a new users thingy after signing up solely to comment on Abnegation's Pokemon Phoenix Rising, and then... I kinda sorta wandered until I started RPing, and now I still RP as well as do other stuff when I feel like it. The other stuff, I mean.

But I made a new users thread at first, and then everyone was nice to me very quickly afterwards.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    I'm not sure if i'm accepted yet or not ..i ain't even sure how known i've became tbh but i still come around and lurk...some people do know me now but still feel like a new member ignoring the fact i'm here since about 2 years now.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My acceptance into PC went a lot smoother than it did on Smogon. I kinda just meshed into the flow with everyone here. On Smogon, almost everyone hated me. So yeah I'm glad I came to PC lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Well, I just joined the forums yesterday. So far, exactly one person has interacted with me. I guess that I don't know what to expect. Three hundred users aren't going to automatically put me on a throne and feed my grapes.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I can't remember the exact details but I do remember annoying people to be my friend back then

Since I manage to make good friends, it just means that my annoyance has worked!

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    @Andy:
    Does that mean that there's a celler somewhere stained with the blood of countless trolls? D:

Yep. People were nice. People are nice. Even some of the people that I'm pretty sure don't/didn't like me. People are so nice that I'm beginning to think that most of PC is run from the Twilight Zone. Accept for D&D, that's probably run from L.A.

Back