• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Hey look at that guy. He looks weird."

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    It's hard to say. I like to think that nobody really notices me at all xD But to be honest, a lot of people say that I look like I'm not very aware of my surroundings, or like I'm always spaced out. Not sure what that means, but that's what I've been told :P

Years
    This is a regrettable trait of mine, but I always feel like strangers give me the weirdest looks ;__; It's not that I care, just curious as to what kind of character I personify in public. From the inside looking out, I try to appear as friendly and gentle as possible. Don't know how that has been working out XD

Yukari

Hmm... I really don't care what people think of my appearance.

Shhmew

Years
    I don't care. Let them think what they want.
    This really! hehe.

Usually when I'm out I'm either wearing pj pants and a random shirt, so people probably assume I just don't care. I also don't wear makeup or do too much with my hair, and my only pair of shoes are beat up male sneakers, so yeah people probably get that "life sucks, I don't care" vibe from me, but I do try to smile a lot so maybe that curbs it? I have no idea.

I never really look at strangers either, I have a weird but very strong habit of avoiding looking at others in public. Quite often my mom or someone else I knew ran into me at the store and I didn't notice until they called to me. >.< I've blatantly walked right past people I knew without noticing. I don't know what's up with that, it's weird.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
    I'm not sure on this. People probably notice how tall I am for my age and my general size. Other than that, no idea of what they think of me.

Sirfetch’d

I want to say that I don't care but deep down I do. I guess for the most part I generally make a good impression but that is partly because I try to I guess haha :[

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    No idea! I've heard a saying which goes like this, ''People will view you based on how you view yourself'' I don't think that's always true though.
    I've been told I'm 'unapproachable' I guess that's because of my facial expression. I'm always lost in thought and I have this concentrated look on my face which people mistake for anger I guess...
    I tend not to notice people when I'm out so there is a good chance I'll walk past someone I know, like someone else posted earlier.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
    I don't really care about my public appearance. I mean don't go out naked, but I don't dress to please other people, if you know what I mean? People are free to judge me from appearance, but until they get to know my they've got nothing on me and I really don't care about what they have to think.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I always think that, it doesn't make what a stranger is thinking about you! Don't do bad to others and be the way you are and only what you think about yourself matters!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd venture to say that if they're judgemental enough, they'd probably think of me with some harsh derogatory term for being gay. Though, I'm also not afraid and generally smile or make eye contact with a lot of people, and they often smile back, so that's nice. I don't care what the others think - if I did, I wouldn't let myself look so androgynous / boyish in the first place. lmfao

Quilly

Thespian Punk
    Years
    Y'know, I really don't know. Honestly, I spend so much time worrying about my appearance and making sure I look acceptable when I leave the house, and I worry so much about what other people think about how I look, but in reality, I have no clue.

...this is something I'm going to have to look into.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I've been told I look depressed/angry. "You should smile more!" Why would I just smile like a frickin circus clown when I'm walking around alone? How about you kiss my ass?

mudkipzmania98

How about an encore?
    Years
    I'm not entirely sure what people think of me but i'm pretty sure some people think i'm really lonely and stuff cause I would just be standing alone minding my own business and some random dude just come out of no where and starts a conversation with me even though I quite clearly want to be left alone

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    When I saw this thread, I immediately logged in to Facebook just to ask my friends what their first impression of me was. They said I looked 'fierce' and they didn't want to approach me haha.

Back