• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey look, it's a new member!

Years
  • Hi everyone,

I'm travis_, long-time Pokémon fan, I started playing the games around 6 or 7 years old, and never really stopped ever since :)

I have been looking around on the forum for a while (discovered some magnificent hacks via this forum like Ashgray and Light Platinum), but i thought "why not join in?", and so I registered :) ...

so uuuh ... yeah

(awkward silence)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hi Travis, and welcome to PC. You've obviously been checking out the Emulation forum here, and that's apparently going gaga for this new hack called Liquid Crystal (but I imagine you know more about that than I do). Hopefully you'll check out the rest of PC, and you should find something that suits what you want to talk about. If you get stuck or have concerns, feel free to talk to any of the moderators here, and we'll be glad to help you out. Mmmkay? So, just go have fun. :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • :O a new member?! Holy crap! Please, come right this way sir, get your complimentary Pikachu ears and waffles!

Welcome travis! I hope you enjoy poking around emulation but please come visit other places from time to time XD

Back