• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Meta here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm MetaRaptor, as you can see. You can call me Meta, Met, even Alfred (actually please don't, considering that's not my name). Hope I can meet some cool people here.
    Let's see, stuff about me. I'm 14 years old, however I'll be turning 15 in 5 days. I live in the UK, and my favourite Pokemon is Sylveon. Anyway I feel like I'm rambling on, so I'll stop now. Bye!

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • hey we're of the same age :D
    anyways welcome to pc metaraptor hope you enjoy here. there are all kinds of things about pokemon in here so if you're a pokemon fan you're bound to find a forum you'll like. anyways hope you settle well and feel free to vm me if you want to chat or ask questions.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there Meta! Welcome to PC! Nice to meet you too!

Let me first say Happy Early Birthday! Hope you enjoy being 15. :) I'm 20 right now and gonna be 21 in 3 weeks! PC's one of the friendliest forums around so I think you'll make friends. :) Just post around the forums and talk to people and you'll be getting to know people anytime. You can check out the DCC or Daily Chit-Chat if you just want to talk with people. Or you can join a few clubs in Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs & Groups. Clubs are a good way to get to know people who hear the same interest as you and get to know more people as well.It's not too hard to makes friends around here so don't be shy. :) You can also chat with users through VMs or visitor's messages. You can send me one if you like! I'd like to get to know more people here. :3

Sylveon's a cute Pokemon! My favorite Eevelution is Umbreon, but I love Slyveon too. I can't wait to hear what type it is. I've been anxious to know if it's something existing or something a brand new type. I wouldn't mind either way. I personally think it will be Flying, though there's rumor of it being a new Fairy type. So who knows, it could be a "Fairy" type. I just want to know info on it. I guess that means you're excited about X and Y then. I'm excited for them too, they look like they might be the best Pokemon games ever and a new games/ generation is always a good thing. I just need to get the 3DS and I'll be good to go! If you'd like to discuss X and Y, be sure to check out the Pokemon X and Y forum
    where you can talk about released info and speculate about the new games.

Well, hope you enjoy it and have fun! Go ahead and ask moderators any questions you may have. See you around!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I also just adore Sylveon, and can't wait to know more about it. See you around! Also, happy early birthday!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm MetaRaptor, as you can see. You can call me Meta, Met, even Alfred (actually please don't, considering that's not my name). Hope I can meet some cool people here.
    Let's see, stuff about me. I'm 14 years old, however I'll be turning 15 in 5 days. I live in the UK, and my favourite Pokemon is Sylveon. Anyway I feel like I'm rambling on, so I'll stop now. Bye!

Welcome to PC, Meta!

I agree with you -- Sylveon is adorable. Being another Eeveelution, it'd porbably have great stats, too. If you would like to talk about or speculate on Pokemon X and Y, the best place to go would be here.

As for me, my specialty is ROM Hacking.

If you ever need anything or have a question, feel free to VM/PM me or one of our dear moderators.

Happy Early Birthday!

Anyways, welcome to PC, and I hope to see you around!

Regards,
    ~Tosaka

Back