• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Might as well.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    I am known around my area for my ability to create pokemon on the spot. Im new here so I figured I should say hi. Hi.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Fakemon_Master! I can't wait to see some of you're Fakemon creations =D Anyway, I hope you have fun here, make loads of new friends, and if you have any problems, feel free to PM me :3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Kewl fake Pokemon!
    Well have a great time here and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask!
    You may PM me if help is ever needed.
    Cya somewhere in teh forums.

altarialover :t334:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya there F_M (Yes, I always call everyone short names to remember them xD), and welcome to PC forums ^^ *gives cookie*

A fakemon creator? That's awesome! I can't wait to see your creations ^^. Have a awesome stay here and PM me for any needs ok?

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Fakemon_Master, welcome to PC, have fun and PM me if you wanna be friends!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Arrrrrrrrrrr, so ya say you can create them fakemons on the spot huh, thats pretty cool. You should go see the first one I ever created. I just posted it in
    the Art Gallery-Pixel Art. Oh, PM me if you ever want to be friends or have any questions. Oh, and dont forget to follow the rules, or else y'ul be walk'n the plank.XD
    Arrrrrrrrrrrr,arrrrrrrrrrr,arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hehe, neat. x3

Welcome to the PokeCommunity!
    Hope you like it here!

~ Peace

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Fakemon_Master. If you enjoy Fakemon, you should check out my MegaDex sometime. I've sprited around 70 FakeMon. XD Anywho...I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. See you around the community!! XD

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity Fakemon_Master.

Enjoy your stay here and have tons of fun posting here.

Back