• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! New here!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Hey everyone, I am new to this site as you can see! I love pokemon, sports, and I am 14. I hope to make friends with all of you and to meet many members along the way! Visit my profile! :)

Thanks!

* my friend has a site that he would like all of you to visit if you would like to. You may also join it, it is a brand new forum! The site in my signature!

Have fun!

Last edited:

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Hi there pokemon #1
    Enjoy your stay here, and read the rules.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, pokemon #1! Make sure to read the Rules and FAQ's so that you don't accidentally get in trouble. Hope you have fun here ^^.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    WelCoMe! Njoy! have fun! dont do something which may land u into trouble. read the rules~!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you enjoy your time here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Thank you all for welcoming me, I dont know how to friend request so it would be great if you would friend me! Visit my profile, and we can keep in touch!

Back