• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey New Here

PikalegendX

Pikachu Master:D Try 2 Beat Me
    Years
    Hello ppl..... Iam PikalegendX.... I am famous in my town(couple blocks) for my poke team of:
    Pikachu Lv.97 , Pikachu Lv.49 , Pichu Lv.67 , and Squirtle Lv.100.......
    Find me at thepokemonleague look me up as nanonikx.... ill accept any requests... but don't go on often.... that's why my team sucks....:D:D:D haha lol....
    Kk so peace out peeps check me ltr.....!

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
    Years
    Hey PikalegendX,

That's quite a feat, I can see why you are famous! :D Anyway, welcome to PC.

A quick tip: Try to use legible English here rather than chatspeak. Smileys are always allowed, but

isn't acceptable.

Just remember that, and you'll be fine!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    What town are you in and what country actually? XD

Anyway, Welcome to PokeCommunity! Read the FAQ as well as the rules. Don't memorize them just be familiarize with them. 'kaaay~?

Enjoyyy.

PikalegendX

Pikachu Master:D Try 2 Beat Me
    Years
    I'm actually in the us.... I live in west haven/new haven connecticut..... I'm in new haven for the summer..... my team is not hacked/cheated I used pokeradar in diamond and found a black and orang pikachu at Lv.58..... I got it cause I kept tryin the raffel and got real lucky 3 or 4 times by gettin masterballs.... and my friends hack their games and always try to trade... I tell them: only if you could get it in the original ill trade.... now I can't get shaymin and darkrai cause I know u need action replay to get them... but I went to japan a couple times and got the arceus event(get him) and I also got the rotom in platinum.... my games:platinum, heart gold, pearl, diamond, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, emerald, and firered....k

Back