• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! :) New here...

Years
    Hey guys Im new to the site just made an account today actually and looking to make new friends, chat, and maybe learn some new things from fellow Pokemon lovers ^^ The main thing Im looking for is to exchange friend codes to trade and battle, so heres mine and if youd give me yours thatd be great - 3826 1601 9491

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey ShadowForce93 and welcome to PC
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. Talk about the anime, the TCG, the games, or simply your favorite Pokemon.
    We do have sections where you can battle and trade...like the Competitive Battling Center, where you can look for people to battle, and enter many tournaments. And there's also the Trade Corner, where you can trade Pokemon with others via Wifi. It's fun trading with others here. You'll enjoy it. ^_^
    Anyways, have a great time here. I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. Just read the rules, since they're important. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! see ya~

Years
    Hey Avishka thanks so much for the warm welcome! I really like the site so far and ive been checking out the forums it seems like a nice place. Imma check out some of the links you posted I appreciate it :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Don't worry about making friends here at PC, if you go over the forums and participate in nearly all of the discussion, eventually you will get tons of friends. Especially around the Trade Corner as your are interested in trades & stuff like that. I'm sure you will meet a lot of people there who's interested in trading too. Together with the Competitive Battling Center! Buuuut, you might want to look around if ever you get bored of the two, there's a lot of sections available where you can discuss topics related to Pokemon as well as topics that are not related to Pokemon. And with that, welcome to the forums. :)

Don't forget to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations here, if your not sure about a certain thing, then don't be shy or afraid to ask anyone of us, we;d be happy to help you out! Haave a fabulous time here and looking forward to see you around, then ~

Back