• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey new here

oshawott11

Evolving
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Hello people im Oshawott11 im new here i made an account about 2 years ago but i forgot my username and password lol so yeah i will be on this forum for a long while

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it and meet some cool people!

Your Mijumaru sig does make me wanna give him a hug lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^Indeed he does! Oshawott is so cute <33

Welcome to the forums, even though you joined two years ago, you're still considered new. You will want to be in this forum for a long while because of all of the ton stuff you'll want to do! Whether you like the anime, the TCG, or maybe some battles or trades, you'll find it all here. :) Though sometimes, it's always nice to start fresh again.

Read the rules to give you a refresh of what changed over the years, and don't forget to PM me just in case you need any help. Ok! See ya around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there Oshawott! Welcome to the forums, and we're glad to have you back again! Your signature is so cute by the way! .. It would be really amazing if you could stick with a username and a password that you wouldn't really forget such as those that are connected to your interests or your secrets. If not, you might want to jot it down your diary or something wherein it's kept as a secret! Perhaps the E-Mail and save it as a draft? :P ..

If you've been here before then I'm certain that you would enjoy it here as much as you enjoyed it two years ago. Although you will enjoy it more today, with the latest games in the block - B/W as well as members that aren't familiar to you~

There have been a lot of changes though, but don't worry about catching up! I'm sure as you keep on logging everyday and participating on discussions, you'd be definitely be back in the track! With that being said, what section were you usually visiting or participating in? :3

And yes, it would be best if you'd give the rules a reread! Have a wonderful time, and feel free to come visit my profile and leave a message if you have any questions or if you feel like talking to me! <3

oshawott11

Evolving
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    thanks you guys yeah i will be catching up on alot and other stuff im very happy to be back :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome (back) to the forums! XD You know, sometimes I tend to almost forget what my account stuff are, and it did happen with my oooold AIM... I had to make a new account so that I can get back. XD I wonder whether you have been posting around two years ago?

That said, I think there'll be something for you here!

Oshawott. Osha osha oshawott. Who couldn't resist? Tooooo cuuuuute. I think I'm melting, and now I want to hug Oshawott just beeeeeecause it's Oshawott. Wott? Mmm hmm... I think Oshawott is one fabulous Pokémon that wants a hug all the time. XD

I think you'll loooove the forums since you loooove Oshawott. Right? Have fun around the forums anyway, and I do hope that I melted... out of sheer cuteness! XD

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    HI OSHAWOTT11!! I don't normally love Oshawotts, but your sig does make me want to hug him!! <3 so cute! Anyways welcome back to PC!! Make sure you write down your username and password somewhere on a notepad that way you don't forget it. Hope you will have as much fun here as you did 2 years ago!

Back