• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Nice to meet you all :3

Years
  • Hey There! :pink_wink:
    Im a huge Poke Addict, and enjoy playing games on my 3ds and to create my own fake poke tcg cards on photoshop ^^
    2 Weeks ago I started to publish my cards on Deviantart. Aschefield101, who creates many card blanks has been a great benefit for me in this work.
    Right now Im working with a big project where I do Mega Shiny EX Pokemon cards ^^
    Im trying to give them interesting abilities and atatcks. Sometimes they become very very op strong, and sometimes a little weaker, but I try to balance them as much fair possible.

I would be happy if you could check out my site, and maybe comment if you like them :)

Edit: Im not allowed to make links right now sry (until I made 15 posts) :/ Think the link is added in my profile on this page, or you can just search "Metoro" on deviantart. Thanks ! :D

Check out the Gallary if you want to see the Mega shiny Pokemon EX Project ^^

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the site. I can't wait to see what you create with those Mega Shiny EX cards, those sound like they could be awesome! Hope you enjoy your time on this site.

ThrashingZombie

Poke Breeder
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity! Hope you have a great stay here.
    Feel free to message me if you want to talk to anything!

-Zombie

Years
  • Getting 15 posts isn't too hard at all so no problem. Be sure not to spam when exploring around to boost your count, though! We do our best to ensure that doesn't happen here.

What's up and welcome to PokeCommunity, Metoro! Creating fake cards actually does sound really fun and was one of my favorite hobbies when I was younger - hope you'll get lots of feedback on your thread. If you'd like to spread the word you're more than welcome to leave a note in your signature so keep that in mind as well. =)

Have a good one and ask a staff member if you need anything! We're always around and happy to help.

Back