• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey-O

Years
    Hi, I am Trevor. I have been having a strange urge to play pokemon and get the anime lately. In the past week I got 7 Pokemon VHS. Yeah. Anywho thanks for welcoming me if you welcomed me.

Edit: Outta curiosity is there a buy/sell forum where people can sell me their Pokemon Anime, Games, or TCG Cards?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi Tinkleheimer...nice name btw. XD We don't allow advertising like that on this forum, sorry. ^^; I'll be lame and suggest you try ebay, perhaps? XD Well, welcome and have a fun time. =3

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol.... Yeah....Pokemon tends to call to you every now-and-then. XD ^^;
    Anyhoo, welcome to the PC. ^^
    Glad you decided to join, I hope you have here.

~ Peace

Hey-O

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Tinkleheimer, eh?? Haha...I'm loving the username. XD Anywho...welcome to PC. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Back