• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC wassup

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
Years
  • Yo, my names luis and im new here to pokecommunity(obviously) i am currently on the pokemon d/p fall ladder at gamebattles.
    I like competitive play in the game and am almost always willing to battle.
    my hobbies are pretty much music, art and video games music and art above games.
    I hope to meet some decent fair battlers here.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to PC, Ex Trainer Ruiisu.
    I see that your into competitive battling, which could probably be your home section if you like it enough.
    If you like video games, visit the other video section, where you can discuss other videogames that you enjoy.
    If your good at art, you might want to show us your artisitc talent by posting artworks of yours in the art section, which is home to several well-made artworks.
    Be sure to read the rules, announcements, stickies, Global Announcements, and have fun while your at it!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I assure you you will find nothing less!
    If you know where to look of course...

Welcome to PC!
    I hope you can enjoy it as much as I.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • I'm a GBA owner, so I'm out as well. Welcome to PC. Enjoy yourself here, and show off your talents here, it's always nice to see something new ;)

Years
  • Hi Ex Trainer Ruiisu!
    The Pokecommunity is big as it is very popular with with lots of members, threads, and posts.
    I welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • hey Welcom to PC and hope you have wonderful time on here, Im new Here too and thought I'd welcome myself and if you want to be friends :) PM

lataz xx

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Finally! A fellow battle enthusiast! Dude, if U like competitive PK battling check out my gym in the Battle area of the forum. The Deduce & Reduce Gym! I swear on my life that the gym leaders are some of the toughest battlers on the whole forum. Trust me I know, because I picked them out myself. No one has even made it past the first gym leader yet. But anyway... Sorry about that. I started rambling. Welcome 2 the forum and if U want totally check it out. Peace!

Back