• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC!

WolfricX

Water-Typer Master.
Years
  • Hi!

My name is Wolfric and I am practically addicted to Water pokemon such as Blastoise, wartortle, squirtle, Oshawott, Samurott, dewott, ect.

I am always happy to trade and battle, although I have started a new game only 2 days ago I am at the elite four and need to trade some pokemon for stronger pokemon to get through.

thanks for reading my intro!

-Wolfric

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Wolfric. Welcome to the Forums!
    So you like Water Pokemon? Never could get enough of those cute 'lil buggers. We had a Water-Type Pokemon Club but it was closed. :( Who knows? Maybe you'll create the new Water-Type Pokemon Club!
    Someone who is mad as hell and someone who was forced to love Wikileaks will be arriving shortly.

Years
  • Hi!

My name is Wolfric and I am practically addicted to Water pokemon such as Blastoise, wartortle, squirtle, Oshawott, Samurott, dewott, ect.

I am always happy to trade and battle, although I have started a new game only 2 days ago I am at the elite four and need to trade some pokemon for stronger pokemon to get through.

thanks for reading my intro!

-Wolfric

Hi Wolfric, I am Hikari.

What's this? I herd u liek Oshawottz? Hikari definitely approves that.

Oh man, the Oshawott line is my fave evolution line of all Pokemon. Heck, I even made blue be the dominant color of my profile for that reason.

And hey, I know two sections that might interest you:

Trade Corner
    Competitive Battling Center

I have been playing Generations 3-5 of the Pokemon games. I am still playing Black right now cos of its epic story.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

But hey, it's glad you got to meet a fellow Oshawott fan. Oh, and it seems like Daniel has mentioned me... he always does.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

WolfricX

Water-Typer Master.
    Years
  • Thanks!

Thanks for replying! And yes, I have already posted in the quick trade thread asking for a lv1 squirtle in BW and have had two offers that I have emailed back and now we just have to do the trade!

Thanks!

-Wolfric

P.S I might start a water pokemon club when I have got through the elite four.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I used to own a Water-Type Club, but due to my schedule I couldn't keep it longer. BUT, you can be the next Water Club owner though. I'd be more than happy to help you get started. Let me know when you're ready. :D

But anyhow, welcome aboard to PC Wolfric. You are a bigger water-type fan like me with grass-types. Which is amazing though! Head on over to one of my favorite sections, POKEMON CLUBS, and you can get some ideas on joining clubs as well as creating them. :D I see you're a casual trader and you've found some offers at the Trade Corner. That's wicked sweet as well. :D

Well, anyways, I'm glad to meet ya and welcome once again! You can always PM me if you have any questions or concerns ok! See ya around!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to PC, WolfricX!!!!
    Water type is one of my fave type!!
    there's always friendly people here at PC to welcome you! So, enjoy!:D :D
    Do remember to read the rules and have a great time here(cause that's all thats important. xD)
    If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away!
    Have fun at PC! See ya~

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Hey WolfricX!
    Welcome to the community son.
    Follow the rules and enjoy yourself!~

Nos vemos en torno a el foro~

سلام,
    Zoe
    Hey PC!

WolfricX

Water-Typer Master.
    Years
  • Thanks for replying to me! I already feel more at home here, if you know what I mean. Its glad to know there are so many mater type lovers out there, currently I dont have a all water team as I need more types to make it through the elite four with relative ease, but I will hopefully do soon!

And I think I might take Meganium90s' offer when I have finished the elite four, it sounds fun.

I though I should also mention to the rest of the community that I make signatures for people on different forums on a regular basis (although I am a bit behind on requests at the moment) so feel free to drop me a PM if you want one at some point. I will put a example of my work at the bottom of this reply.

Thanks!

[I cant post them because I haven't posted enough yet so I will put some examples up at a later date or on my profile.]

Soon I am going to get Kyogre and a baby squirtle for my water team.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back