• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, PC

Novarin

The Satirical Dictator Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Well, obviously, I'm new here. Tought I'd introduce myeself before going to bed. I hope I can have a lot of fun on this site. :)

Novarin

The Satirical Dictator Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Well, I can't really decide on one favorite pokemon... or 20. I think I'd go with Platinum for favorite game though. Maybe Black/White2.
    Well, probably gonna pass out soon, so I'll be doing more tomorrow. Nice to meet you guys

Years
    Ah yes I am happy you joined today Novarin! Such a pleasure to meet you, and you can call me Hikamaru, Hika or Nichole if ya want. I'll happily respond to either name.

Nice taste you have in the Pokemon games there, Black 2 & White 2 are among my faves as well, especially given I'm a big fan of Unova. It feels so sad that my Black 2 save file corrupted, but I did try to compensate by starting a new save on White 2. The reason why it hits me hard is because I lost so much from it, but with me being preoccupied with X/Y and OR/AS is making it hard for me to go back but maybe I will someday because 5th Gen is always special to me.

I hope you're enjoying what's going on around here, and I'll be looking forward to getting to know more about you, so send me a visitor message whenever you like and I'll get back to you. See you around and have a great time Novarin!

Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!

You came to the right place if you love Pokemon, we all do! There are many different sections for you to check out regarding the Pokemon games, anime, and so much more! We also have various non-Pokemon sections where you can chat about basically anything!

My favorite games are Heartgold and Soulsilver. I love everything about them. The graphics, follow me feature, and the ability to travel to Kanto was awesome! Platinum was fun too though :3

Hope to see you around!

Welcome, Novarin. :D Good to have you here on PC.

Aha.. you and me both. I can barely think of 10 favorites, much less one. ;c Too many awesome Pokemon to cut things down to just one or two. I'm sure you'll have a great time discussing Pokemon here with us so see you around! Feel free to let me know if you'd like to chat, all right? B/W2 were also wonderful so you've pretty good taste. Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baw, I hope you've had a good rest! Meanwhile, lemme welcome you to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join~ I'm Dragon and it's a pleasure to meet ya'. ♥

Yeah, I have loads of favourite pokemon too.. Flygon, Milotic, Roserade, Gardevoir, the list goes on and on and on! Anywho, I do hope you enjoy yourself, and never be shy to poke me if ya' need something or just want to chat~ Have lots of fun and a great week!

Back