• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey peeps whats up!?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Yo peeps I am new here, just signed up today. Hoping to meet some like minded people and make some friends, ya dig?

Years
  • And hello to you, Gallivantz! Hopefully you're having fun and enjoying it here at PC so far, and I can easily assume everyone here is really friendly, in fact much friendlier than you're expecting, and there's so much that makes the community different from your average Pokemon forum.

So to start, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be great to learn some stuff about you so we can recommend sections you might like, but there's so much variety you will definitely find something that catches your attention, whether it'd be ROM hacks, Pokemon discussions, trading/battling, art, roleplaying and even general chit-chat.

I do hope you can stick around because there is so much to do and it's always great when you look around and get involved in whatever you're interested in. Enjoy your time on the forum and if you need help don't hesitate to ask!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Definitely I dig! Sign me up! It's lovely to meet you today; hope everything's been well with ya. <33

Anywho, it's good of you to sign up! I hope that things have caught your eye around here, and I look forward on getting to know you soon indeed! Hit me up with a message anytime, and maybe we can chat about stuff like pokemon, or maybe other video games? It'd be cool! And have a great weekend. C:

Years
  • Yup, we totally dig. ;P Welcome, Gallivantz! Good to meet you!

If you're ever looking for more people to chat with you're free to give myself a poke as well, we're all quite responsive here on the forum. Stick around and have an amazing time.. you're sure to like PokeCommunity given how much there is to do here. n~n Cheers!

Back