• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Peeps

HelloPichu

Hello Pichu
    Years
    Well I cant believe I have step back to the past i am Roshawn most people remember me from PokeHQ and a hosting site I am just checking on whats new going on in the pokecommunity but i aint 100% back to what i use to be doing i will be just chillin and posting on here.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hello HelloPichu!
    Anyways, welcome to PC!
    Hope you enjoy 'chillin and postin'!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, a member all the way back from 2004.
    We don't get a chance to welcome members such as youself back to the community everyday!
    (Even if you aren't totally back... yet.)

Well, welcome back to your old stomping grounds, I suppose. I'm sure you will find that quite a bit has changed over the last couple of years, but I do believe most would argue that the feeling of the community has more-or-less stayed the same.
    (I would argue that, but I have only been here since late 2005...)

I can understand your want to check up on some old sites. Heck, I pop in on some of my older haunts every now-and-then as well. Isn't it amazing how so much can change on the internet in just a few short months, let alone a few years! It can be pretty humbling.
    Such is the ways of the internet, right?

Hope you will enjoy your stay here, HelloPikachu.
    Who knows? Perhaps you will decide to stay. ;D

Back