• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people! Pokemon fanatic/animator here!

Years
  • Hey guys,

My name is Roman and I'm a freelance animator. Nothing beats some good ol' Pokemon Silver, but recently I'm been enjoying the new generation in X/Y.
    I LOVE animating, playing drums, watching anime, Youtubing and playing soccer.

This forum looks amazing. I feel myself coming out of the Pokemon closet already!

Can't wait to meet some of you guys. :)

Cheers,
    Roman

P.s for people wondering, my animation channel is in my signature.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, hi again, Roman! Happy to have you here; welcome to The PokéCommunity~! By the way, I'm Shawn. A pleasure to have you on here! C:

And yeah, Gold, Silver, and Crystal were amazing games for their time! I used to play it all the time in my babysitter's house before school, when I was younger! Ah, but yeah, I'm glad that you're enjoying X/Y! We have a board for that too, so, you can chat about the games over on the X&Y section anytime you' like! Oh, and it's so cool that you're an animator. How long? o:

Mmm, but yeah, have a fantastic time! Happy holidays, and love to hear from you again! C:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC! You're an animator huh? I've always been a huge fan of animation, what kind do you make? I'd love to see your portfolio sometime - hope your stay is good and long here on PC, and if you have any questions don't hesitate in shooting me a message!

Years
  • Hi Roman! Welcome welcome to the forum and such yes. 8]

Ooh I would really love to see some of your animations when you have the chance. Maybe stop by the Art & Design board if you'd like to share your portfolio, plenty would be happy to check it out. I draw lots myself but don't animate, though it's something I'd love to learn more about in the future.

And what anime series are your favorites?! :D Seems like we've a lot in common already which is quite awesome.

Enjoy your time on the forum and hope you'll stick around! If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask a staff member, yes?

Years
  • Hey there Roman, and so nice to see a fellow Australian around! Definitely had to stop by and say hello, also I hope everything's going well for you too.

Animating looks like a cool hobby, sadly I'm not as good at it as I think but it looks awesome if you put the dedication into it. If you're interested in discussing X & Y, the others have recommended you to visit the section for said games. Any plans on getting Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire as well? The games really are awesome and definitely worth playing if you have the chance to.

Have a great time with us by the way, Roman! I'm always happy to chat if you have questions or just want to do the old chit-chat, and feel free to ask me whatever you wish! And have a nice Christmas as well. Cheers and see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Ah, hi again, Roman! Happy to have you here; welcome to The PokéCommunity~! By the way, I'm Shawn. A pleasure to have you on here! C:

And yeah, Gold, Silver, and Crystal were amazing games for their time! I used to play it all the time in my babysitter's house before school, when I was younger! Ah, but yeah, I'm glad that you're enjoying X/Y! We have a board for that too, so, you can chat about the games over on the X&Y section anytime you' like! Oh, and it's so cool that you're an animator. How long? o:

Mmm, but yeah, have a fantastic time! Happy holidays, and love to hear from you again! C:

That's great! And thanks for the suggestion board.
    I've been a freelance animator for 2 years, and in the field for about 6. Check out my channel in my signature. :)

Also hope you have a great holiday.

Hey welcome to PC! You're an animator huh? I've always been a huge fan of animation, what kind do you make? I'd love to see your portfolio sometime - hope your stay is good and long here on PC, and if you have any questions don't hesitate in shooting me a message!
    Cheers man. I have a 2D and 3D portfolio. For my 2D, check out my Youtube channel in my signature!

Hi Roman! Welcome welcome to the forum and such yes. 8]

Ooh I would really love to see some of your animations when you have the chance. Maybe stop by the Art & Design board if you'd like to share your portfolio, plenty would be happy to check it out. I draw lots myself but don't animate, though it's something I'd love to learn more about in the future.

And what anime series are your favorites?! :D Seems like we've a lot in common already which is quite awesome.

Enjoy your time on the forum and hope you'll stick around! If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask a staff member, yes?
    Thanks Sheep. :)
    Thanks for the suggestion. I may post there soon!

My favourite anime in the recent past have been Death Note, Code Geass, Mai Hime and (becoming vulnerable here) ol' fashioned Sailor Moon. :)

I'll be sure to stick around. Thanks for such a warm welcome.

And my animations are in my signature!

Hey there Roman, and so nice to see a fellow Australian around! Definitely had to stop by and say hello, also I hope everything's going well for you too.

Animating looks like a cool hobby, sadly I'm not as good at it as I think but it looks awesome if you put the dedication into it. If you're interested in discussing X & Y, the others have recommended you to visit the section for said games. Any plans on getting Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire as well? The games really are awesome and definitely worth playing if you have the chance to.

Have a great time with us by the way, Roman! I'm always happy to chat if you have questions or just want to do the old chit-chat, and feel free to ask me whatever you wish! And have a nice Christmas as well. Cheers and see you around!
    Thanks so much. :)
    I do definitely plan on getting Omega Ruby. Dare say it's under the Christmas tree!
    And thanks for the offer. Always down for a good chat.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Although the animation isn't on the level of say, Egoraptor or Ricepirate, I actually really did enjoy the fact that you were able to incorporate real life objects into your animations seamlessly with no error. Plus, it actually did give me a chuckle. Nicely done, you show a lot of promise.

Years
  • Although the animation isn't on the level of say, Egoraptor or Ricepirate, I actually really did enjoy the fact that you were able to incorporate real life objects into your animations seamlessly with no error. Plus, it actually did give me a chuckle. Nicely done, you show a lot of promise.
    Thanks dude. That means a lot :)

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Watched your video and.. funny! Good job, keep it up!

Welcome to PokeCommunity! Other than playing Pokemon Silver, X and Y, have you played other Pokemon games? What's your favorite Pokemon game? Good luck getting a Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire this Christmas (under the tree? :o)

Back