• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey people

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
Years
  • whats up people. I'm new i think this is my first post not sure. i found this site by Google. oh yea. i was actually looking for a digimon starter kit for rpg maker xp but this is what i found. Ive been working on a game for pokemon for a while now.

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    WELCOME!

Welcome to the Pokemon Community Fourms, glad to have ya here. What pokemon game have you been working on, the Diamond/Pearl Generation or others?
    If your working on the Diamond or Pearl Generation, you may want to visit the Wireless Trading Center, if you have Wifi, or the battle stadium.
    You can find those under the Diamon/Pearl/Platinum Section
    Well, i hope you enjoy the fourms as I did. I've traded, done some battles, and learned to EV train on these fourms, (Hello, awesome Wailord)
    So, Good luck! If you have any questions, fell free to PM me.

Years
  • Hello Crazy. My name is Abbie and welcome to the community. I've been on the same trail also, I've found this on Google.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • hi, my name's Aiden but everyone calls me Pokefan ;P. I also found this by Google. I hope you enjoy your time here at Pokecommunity=D.

Back