• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, people!

PokémonFantasyGirl

Hoennshipper ♥
Years
  • Hey, all. ^^ I just joined the PokeCommunity forums today. Seems like a fun site and a good place to discuss Pokemon! I've been playing since I was eight and was instantly hooked. Fan of the anime? Not anymore. Too childish for me now but the games are still awesome. ♥ The release of Pokemon Black & White has only fueled my love for the games. I also love the manga. Send me a friend request! I'd enjoy meeting some new people~

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Hi PokémonFantasyGirl!

As you can see i have been a member on the Poke'community for a while ^^, I justed wanted to say Welcome to the PC, i would love to be your friend, i dont bite....... atleast most of the time.
    Make sure to read the rules and never break the most important rule, its to havbe fun!
    Enjoy your time here!

~Shiny

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello PokémonFantasyGirl, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help with anything don't hesitate to PM me. Well hope to see you around ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2011
    Sup? I like your avy and sig. welcome to the big pokemon lovers family, the buffet is in the basement past the room of design monkeys we are holding hostage for the creation of the next generation of pokemon. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! Actually, you have the same story as me... been a fan since way back. I've also pretty much outgrown the anime because I couldn't stand the characters, but I've remained faithful to the games (though B/W were less impressive than I thought.)

And sure, I'll send a friend request! I'm always looking to make new friends! Hope you have fun on PC and get to know lots of great members on here!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hi PokémonFantasyGirl
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    It's great to see ya join the PokeCommunity! :)
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. Talk about the anime, the TCG, the games, or simply your favorite Pokemon.
    Be sure to read the rules if you haven't.
    If you need anything, feel free to pm/vm me..
    Well, hope you enjoy your time on our site, and have fun getting to know your fellow members. See ya~

Back