• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people

Leaf Blade

Frog Maniac
Years
  • Hey, as you can see I'm new here, my name is Leaf Blade but since I have an obsession with frogs I like to be called Froggy. I have quite a history with Pokemon. Sapphire was my first game ever, I've been playing Pokemon for 10 years. My favourite Pokemon is Grovyle (always sad when it evolves into Sceptile) but I also like Treecko, Crobat, frog Pokemon, grass type starters and fast Pokemon. I go on the forums for another game so I am used to most of the things on these forums. I also sold all my Pokemon games (I might still have Sapphire and Emerald though) a few years ago so I don't have a physical copy of a Pokemon game but I use a ds emulator and am planning to get Pokemon Y (looking forward to Froakie). My favourite region is Hoenn (I want a remake) and my favourite games are Emerald, Platinum and Explorers of Sky. After going through settings, forgetting to save them and reapplying them I still can't figure what the difference between an avatar and profile picture is, can someone please tell me?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi there, welcome to the forums! Love your username. :D I'm pretty fond of Grovyle and Sceptile, since it was my first starter in Sapphire.

Oh, your avatar shows in your posts/messages while your profile picture shows whenever you/someone views your profile. You can have them be two different pictures or the same. Donators and staff members typically have larger profile pictures.

Years
  • Hooray Hoenn fans! n~n I'm very much into Hoenn so you're cool right off the bat. Mudkip was the first starter I chose in Sapphire but Treecko is more or less my staple in the third generation nowadays.. Sceptile's just way too cool. Too bad you don't like him much, but Grovyle's great too. Welcome to PC Froggy! Cute 'lil name.

We're all excited for X and Y though, I was going to pick Froakie but my boyfriend is already choosing him so.. Chespin it is. Check out our amazing Pokemon X & Y board to discuss the games; I'm sure that'd be an ideal place for you if you're as excited about it as we are. There's a whole bunch to discuss there, from new features to the new Pokemon. I'm trying super hard to not spoil everything but it's difficult when the games look that amazing, haha.

Looks like your question's been answered already but for future reference, don't hesitate to contact a staff member. We're happy to help you anytime, just as everyone in this lovely community is happy to befriend you. See you around and welcome once again! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love your name btw! <3 Leaf Blade is a wonderful grass-type move. I have an alternate account named Leaf Storm. As much as I love *that* name, I find myself coming back to this account because of the post count the history I had. xD I wish I had the passion to return to it though. xD

Welcome aboard nonetheless, Froggy! I love grass-type starters as well, especially Chikorita and its evo line. <3 As you can tell, we are a friendly community here and the staff (like TwiBlade & Cirny) answered your questions promptly and nicely. Just remember that if you have any other questions, you can also contact other staff members in bold. :)

But anyways, feel free to shoot me a message & stuff as I love to make new friends like you! Have a wonderful time, okay! :3

Years
  • Hello Leaf Blade, awesome name you got.

Like Megan said, she has an alternate account named after a Grass-type move, and we even have a super moderator who's also named after a Grass-type move. You'll see who I'm talking about soon enough. But yeah, nice to see more Grass-type fans here. It's a type that's got a lot of my fave Pokemon designs, but overall my fave type is actually Water due to my fave Pokemon being Water-type. And hey when I play X and Y eventually I'll be going with Froakie on my first playthrough as well because I think he's cute but also badass at the same time. The other two starters aren't bad either but my Water-type love wins here lol.

If you love Grass Pokemon, why not pop by PC's own Grass-type Club over in Pokemon Clubs. Joining clubs can be a great way to make new friends. But yeah, we all hope you stick around because with a cool username like yours, we'd be sad if you disappeared. If you ever need help, just ask any staff members (TwilightBlade and Cirno over there are among those you've seen already) if you have questions. And if you need a friend feel free to leave a VM or friend request. Have fun at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hello there, don't be shy come on inside! I'm serving Cherubi Juice and Roasted Hoppip with Shroomish Sauce, plus a cup of Roselia Ice Cream as your dessert! The Cherubi Juice were made with 100% real Cherubi, the flavor is sweet and a little sour. The Roasted Hoppip were cooked with new born Hoppip, straight from the Hoppip Farm, paired with the creamy and smooth Shroomish Sauce, and the Shroomish were caught from Petalburg Woods, they bring a bit spice and wild flavor to the main course! Finally the Roselia Ice Cream, were made of Roselia's petals with MooMoo Milk. Giving you an aromatic and fresh feeling! *hands out the meal* Bon appétit {:3}

RSE are my favorite games ever, after 11 years of Gen III's debut, they are still on top of my list! Since you're a Grass-type fan, you might want to join this club, so might be able to meet some new friends there! {XD} You're planning to buy Pokemon X, right? Then join in the discussion in Pokemon X and Y section! ^^

If you have questions regarding the rules and some other stuff, feel free to ask the staff members here! They are kind here! :)

And before you go! Please finish all the food and drinks, I serve them exclusively to the new members of PC only. ;)

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Ah, Welcome to the Community, Leaf blade.
    Obsession to Frogs? Then, that's good for you to share us your interest.
    Hoenn is also my favorite region. I really wanted a remake of it, still..
    They made a remake of Johto, why not Hoenn, right? Grovyle is also my
    favorite Pokemon, kinda of. I didn't evolve my Grovyle when it's leveling up.
    I think Grovyle is better than Sceptile. If you're a fan of Grass types, We
    have a Grass type Fan club just like Hikari10 said. If you have anything
    more to ask, just ask our kindest staffs and moderators. Also, if you want
    to talk about something, just shoot me a vm/pm. I would be glad to know you.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh my goodness another Treecko fan!!! :D Welcome to PC Leaf Blade!

Treecko is my favorite Pokemon if you couldn't tell. It's been that way since generation 3 so it's been my favorite for about 10 years! I think it's has a really cool design and is just BA looking. Plus it's the fastest starter too to top it off. Grovyle and Sceptile are cool too cause they evolve from Treecko so it makes them automatically cool. And Leaf Blade is such a good move, no wonder you named your username after it lol. I've actually really like Grass-type Pokemon too. Ever since I feel in love with Treecko, I've always picked the Grass type starter and have shown a great appreciation for them. You will definitely enjoy the Grass type club Hikari suggested. I find alot of clubs to be fun and enjoyable and you can make friends from them too.

Hoenn is my favorite region as well! It's really a beautiful looking region and I love a lot of the Pokemon from it. I can't believe it's been ten years since Ruby and Sapphire came out! I would love them to make a remake for it. That would be really cool and the region would look amazing on the 3DS! Speaking of the 3DS, are you excited for X and Y? I'm definitely am cause they look like they will be spectacular games. Maybe the best ones yet.

Well I hope you have fun here Froggy! There's a lot for you to explore so get looking around! And don't be afraid to make friends here okay? We have a nice and helpful community so don't be afraid to talk to anyone or ask any questions. Feel free to VM me in my profile anytime! See you around!!

Back