• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Poeple!

unimair

Espeon With A IPod!
Years
  • Hey poeple!

I'm Unimair, a new guy!

I will start off directly with introducing myself, if i write a long text, you all will get bored reading it :laugh:.

Well, as child i was a fan of pokemon, watching the episodes, collecting & trading the cards, playing the game's. The game's were the most fun of all, and i still play the game's on Visualboy Advance.
    That's how i got here, i was looking if it was actually possible to create your own pokemon adventure's, and the anwser seems to be YES! :)

What will you guys/girls see of me:

1) My own pokemon game(s) made in RPG Maker XP.

I need to think of more...

As you all will know, my first game won't be a professional game, like some of you are creating, and i'm REALLY verry inpressed of those guys they skills in making there own pokemon game, guys, i respect your work, to all of you:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

well, i think thats it, i already tried to start my own project, but since i'm new to this its confusing for me, so, my experience will raise in the time i will be here, at the forums, around you guys/girls :D!

Hope to see you around,
    unimair!

You may have seen my english is far from perfect,
    in return i want to ask you all NOT to care about the grammar,
    if you respect this, i respect you.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • Hello, and I am proud to welcome you to the Poke Community. As you see, this place is huge and well full of people that could be your friends.

Well if you ever need a friend, I'm here.

~ Best Wishes, -Raiken- ~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Always nice to see people coming to the community for the same reason I initially did; game creation. Although I haven't attempted such a project in many, many months, I do still occasionally check out what other people are creating. Hope to see some good things from you in the future, Unimair.

Oh pish-posh, you're English is just fine. Perhaps a little unrefined, but I'm sure you will get better with it as you post around. :3

Take care, my friend. Have some fun out there!

unimair

Espeon With A IPod!
    Years
  • Thanks you all for this nice welcome!

And i could use some friends & help, so thanks for the offers aswell! :D

Greetings,
    Unimair!

Back