• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey pokemon fans :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2013
    So hey guys i am a new member to poke community.....played pokemon florasky a lot i think i completed it 2 or 3 times so u can pretty much ask me anything (i will answer you if i remember :P)

Years
  • Hi ShAg3R!

Its fantastic have a new member, because we have more people to chat XD.

I haven't heard about pokemon flora sky, so i guess maybe its a hack rom; if that is the case, maybe you'll be interesting in our section of emulation and hack rom, that you can find in this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

There you can find a lot of things about the theme, and other good hack roms if you want to try something new.

We have to a section to talk about the differents generations of pokemons, since the 1 Gen until the 6 gen that will be release in october of this year.

You'll can find too, sections to talk about the games in general, about the anime, you can try to join in one of our clubs of pokemon or about other themes.

Just remember check the forum rules before posting, it'll be quickly, the most of them are very intuitive.

So, welcome to the pokemon community, and have fun

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC!

If you enjoy playing hacks such as FloraSky, I recommend you check out our Emulation section of the forum. There, you can find a ton of hacks to play made by our own creative members. If you interested, you can even find all the tools and tutorials you need to make your own hack! There is a ton to do over there for anyone interested in hacking and roms.

And of course, we have other sections dedicated to the Pokemon official games, anime, and even non-pokemon discussions in case you just want to take a break from it including video gaming, art, and real world discussions.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask (:

Back