• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ppl :)

Drak1L

Needs Spriting Help
    Years
    Hey Guys and Gals, I'm sort of new here I've been here on Pokecommunity for a week but never really made an account, so why not now?
    My name is Samuel, I'm 14 and I like to Draw Pokes and play Soccer.
    I know I'll enjoy my stay here at PC :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    A week? That's not too bad.

I remember welcoming someone a few weeks ago, who lurked for a few years, without ever joining and/or posting at all. xD;

That's a long time to lurk..

Anyhooo, welcome Drak1L!

I hope this place amuses you enough, that you'll want to stick around for awhile. :D

Happy posting!

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Welcome to PC and enjoy, make many friends. Be sure to read the rules.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Hello!
    My name is Eivana, and I am a huge fan of Silver, and the Metal games. I really like to make YouTube videos, and I spend most of my time playing video games, such as Sonic Adventure 2, Tomb Raider 1, or watching South Park.

I would love to talk to you! If you would like, why not drop me a VM?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hiii! welcome to PokeCommunity! most people here are friendly, so start a conversation!
    haha. enjoy your stay here.

Back