• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey RD has arrived

Years
    CowDude: So true XD

Jasmine: I would be happy to be you're friend *Nodds* More than happy. Thanks a bunch for the welcome ^_^

Lileh: About a day late, but I have seen worse, so fret not! Yes, I cant wait to RP with you again! *Thinks back to the oldtimes* (What was that, 2 weeks ago x_x XD) *Sighs* Anyway, thanks a bunch for the welcome teh Lileh!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Awwww... *came over here after reading about the rudeness* ;_; You're so unluck to have a n00b talk to you that way. T_T *pats*

I think I've seen you before on SPPf, though you wouldn't know me, I'm a Newb. xD;

Anyways, welcome to PC! xDDDD Hope you have fun here, and whee! You're a RPer! =3 Hope you go check out our forums, and stay forever~ <3

~Pretty Pony

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I did the same as Miyu-chan, and after I read his post I decided to ban him... That was such an inappropriate comment. Sorry about that!

Anyway, welcome to PC! ^_^ I hope you've enjoyed posting here!

Years
    Miyu-chan: *Sniff* I was like..."Hold up, I only just got here o.o" Thanks for the sympathy ^_^ and the welcome of corse.

I have seen you at SPPF before also, I think that was welcoming MCD though, so I dont know you that well XP

I plan on staying...well for as long as possible XD, this place is great!

Kayleigh: Aww thank you. I have never has someone banne don behalf before XD and no problem, wearent you're fault XP Thanks for the welcome ^ ^

Jasmine: I'm very glad to have made friends with you also, Jas (Dont mind the shorten of name do you? I'm Lazy XD) ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miyu-chan: *Sniff* I was like..."Hold up, I only just got here o.o" Thanks for the sympathy ^_^ and the welcome of corse.

I have seen you at SPPF before also, I think that was welcoming MCD though, so I dont know you that well XP

I plan on staying...well for as long as possible XD, this place is great!
    You're welcome~ And yay! Someone is staying! xD *dances*

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! I don't see the need to mention the rules to you, so just... welcome! XD
    PM or IM me anytime you if want to be friends, or just talk about anything. XD
    I love talking to people~ ^^

Back