• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey. Seriously.. I'm here XD

The Serious Table

Can't touch this
Years
  • Hey I'm The Serious Table. I know my name says I'm serious but trust me, I'm not that serious IRL. I just wanted to find the most serious name I could find. I looked at thousands of names, but this is the most serious one I could find. I could say I spent countless hours looking at names and this is the most serious one I could find. You could say I spent one thousand hours looking at names just to find one as serious as this (ok enough with serious names XD).

My name is Jason and I'm a 16 year old guy from Montreal Canada! Oh boy here comes a Canadian, and a frenchie in one... Nooo.. I can hear your cries all ready. But don't worry I don't bite... Much >:). Meh never mind it's fine.

There's not really much too me, but if you're interested in me hit me up!! I'm wondering what I can do here and support the cause!! XD love you guys even though I don't know you, whoever you are. Anyway see ya guys later!!

Years
  • Hey Jason, welcome to PC! Can I glomp your avatar? It's soooo cool. <3

Haha, your name is so serious yet at the same time it makes you look sillier. I'm sure I'll remember it for a long while given how unique it is. ;P This is a fantastic forum so I hope you'll have an amazing time exploring all there is to do. Anything you want to do or are you just looking to get more involved in a Pokemon community?

Enjoy and have a swell experience.

The Serious Table

Can't touch this
    Years
  • XD thanks for introducing me and welcoming me..

Serious mode: I'm looking to get into Pokécommunity and the moderation aspects of I it. I've handled it before and I'm here for that kind of reason.

XD ok now that that's done, I also love pokemon and every cannon of it (blah bad engrish). Il be around, and moderation is not all I'm worried about. I'm perfectly fine being a spectator, but I'd like to get into the deeper aspects later in my journey. So yeah! Thanks for replying!! Bye!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    XD thanks for introducing me and welcoming me..

Serious mode: I'm looking to get into Pokécommunity and the moderation aspects of I it. I've handled it before and I'm here for that kind of reason.

XD ok now that that's done, I also love pokemon and every cannon of it (blah bad engrish). Il be around, and moderation is not all I'm worried about. I'm perfectly fine being a spectator, but I'd like to get into the deeper aspects later in my journey. So yeah! Thanks for replying!! Bye!
    Welcome to PC! Don't worry, we love Canadians. My mod partner is one and he's glorious. Seriously.

Anyways, I wouldn't recommend you to cling to the hope of becoming a moderator as your foremost reason for being here. We don't have that many mods in relation to the size of our memberbase and there are so much things you can do to help with our community without being part of staff. You can always give suggestions, report posts, host events or many other things that let you feel like a contributing and important member, regardless of the color of your username! Hope you'll have a good time around.

The Serious Table

Can't touch this
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Don't worry, we love Canadians. My mod partner is one and he's glorious. Seriously.

Anyways, I wouldn't recommend you to cling to the hope of becoming a moderator as your foremost reason for being here. We don't have that many mods in relation to the size of our memberbase and there are so much things you can do to help with our community without being part of staff. You can always give suggestions, report posts, host events or many other things that let you feel like a contributing and important member, regardless of the color of your username! Hope you'll have a good time around.

Don't worry I understand this.

Back