• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey sup :3

Microchip55

I'm a crumb.
Years
  • Considering my last post was in 2010, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post this. Anyway, xD HI! My name is David and hopefully none of you know me, 'cause if you did, that'd be a bit creepy. I don't know why I stopped rom hacking and stuff, but I did and I completely forgot about it altogether. But one day I stumbled across the old GBA and firered :D AND IT ALL CAME BACK! So I searched this website up and here I am ;) I'm excited to be back and tomorrow(three to five hours) I will be downloading advance map to my computer again :D See ya'll later!

Years
  • Considering my last post was in 2010, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post this. Anyway, xD HI! My name is David and hopefully none of you know me, 'cause if you did, that'd be a bit creepy. I don't know why I stopped rom hacking and stuff, but I did and I completely forgot about it altogether. But one day I stumbled across the old GBA and firered :D AND IT ALL CAME BACK! So I searched this website up and here I am ;) I'm excited to be back and tomorrow(three to five hours) I will be downloading advance map to my computer again :D See ya'll later!

Hi Microchip. I'm the Hikari that Daniel was referring to.

Even though you are technically a 2-year-old member, you are still new to us.

Have you checked out the Pokemon Gaming areas yet? It's always great when you find your old games and start playing them again, cos it brings back memories.

Emulation is one of those areas I'm not the most skilled in but it's a popular section and there's loads of ROM hacking stuff to do there.

If you ever get lost, remember to contact the mods. And please no advertising, don't make this Oshawott mad.

Anyways, have a great time. Oh, and I will forever love Oshawottz.

- Hikari10, "Master Of Oshawottz"

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Hey man sorry I'm late just got home lol.
    So welcome back I guess or Hi lol I wouldn't know you as I just joined earlier this year. People around here call me Diablo.
    so just have fun most importantly and make lots of friends :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey David, welcome back! I'm Andy, it's great to meet you :)

Safe to say I don't know you or remember you, but that's probably because I joined way after you disappeared :P. Everybody falls in and out of love with Pokemon, I think, so it's not surprising you stopped ROM Hacking. I keep losing and gaining interest in Pokemon; right now I don't really care all that much about it but I'm expecting that'll change when B2W2 comes out! :D

Anyway even if I don't remember you, it's always great to see old members return. So I'll see you around!

Back