• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey thar!

4rcanine

5-Time Champion
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Hey. Yeah. Uh.
    I'm a socially awkward adolescent living on the western coast of USA, and when I'm not in school playing Pokemon in those too few moments between classes, I'm at home, holed up in my room eating food, breathing air and playing Pokemon. I take a shower once a day, I brush my teeth twice, and grudgingly walk my fat Labrador, Totoro. Sometimes, I hang out with people and sleep on their couches on the weekends.

When I was five, I got Pokemon Snap, and a few days after my sixth birthday, I got Pokemon Crystal for Christmas, making Jhoto my all-time favorite region.

And that's my life story.
    I'm currently in the very, very early stages of my first Pokemon Fangame on RMXP. And I'm talking so early, I wont have a thread up about it until next month, if that early. So ya'll should look forward to it, 'cause it's gonna be grand.
    And yeah. Bai.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • Your username made me giggle for some reason. ohmygod.

Anyhoo, I can relate to your way of living, feels like what I used to do back in high school. XD My friends and I would play Pokemon whenever there was a break in class, or at lunch, etc. XD It was good times, good times.

Welcome to PC, "Arcanine"! >w>

Hope you have a good time here.

4rcanine

5-Time Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Hehe c: None of my friends are cool enough to play Pokemon. They all think I'm strange.
    And thank you!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! You sound like quite the fan of Pokemon which is good to see! Pokemon snap was great and i always used to play it as a kid. ( i even played it 2 weeks ago at a friends house :P) Pokemon crystal is one of my favourites, i still haven't decided which one is yet. Oh nice, it'll be interesting to see your Pokemon fan game when you can show it to everyone! I always enjoy seeing new work and seeing what people can come up with. If you have any questions message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. (they're really nice :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

4rcanine

5-Time Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Thanks! (: Yeah, I love Pokemon Snap. One of the only games I still have for my N64.

Years
  • Hey there 4rcanine, welcome to PC!

Unfortunately, I have never gotten the opportunity to play any of the N64 games since I was a little toddler when it came out :( but I have seen the artwork for Pokémon Snap and thought it looked pretty interesting at first..

I remember when I first got Crystal.. this was wayy after I defeated both Gold and Silver, and when I first started my journey, I took quick notice to the changes in Crystal compared to Gold/Silver.. another surprise was all of the trainers being moved to different spots along their routes and more. :P

Anyways, glad to have you here at PC.. if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask the wonderful mods, super mods, and or the admins we have here.. we dont bite :) Enjoy! :D

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
    Years
  • ...You called your dog Totoro?

This means you have been officially accepted onto Mount Olympus (when you die, natch). Rejoice, for we shall sip sweet nectar and geek out about Studio Ghibli (who, alas, can never join us, for their awesome is such that they CANNOT DIE).

4rcanine

5-Time Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    @ZachLMedia: (: I really liked the N64 games. They're technically the only games that weren't actually apart of the main story that I liked. But Hey You Pikachu! was pretty ridiculous. I never played Silver, only Gold, and that was way after I played Crystal. I was probably eight when I actually played it.

@Barrels:
    I am a HUGE Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli fan. I'm talking DVD-set/stuffed animal/naming my pets after the movies/characters huge. I had a gerbil named Chihiro a couple years ago, hehe.

Back