• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, the name is XD465.

xd465

Trainer of the Blue Flame
Years
  • Okay to start off I am not exactly brand new to
    these forums. I've seen a lot on here and browsed
    but never introduced myself. As you saw in the
    title and my profile, My name is XD465. I'm a fellow
    RpgMaker as well as a pokemon fan. Not only will
    I be a fan. But after I'm done with my game series,
    I'll do my best to create a great pokemon game!
    I also saw that a lot of people are making games
    as well. That makes a rpg maker fan like myself
    feel welcome. I gave my introduction, I'm ready
    to be part of these forums! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you interested in game making. I'm personally into Rom hacking but RpgMaker can make very nice games as you can see all through PC. The great community along with the tutorials help everyone interested in game making feel it easier to do with all these tools. Just be sure to read the rules, and message anyone with a bold name if you have any questions about PC. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

xd465

Trainer of the Blue Flame
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you interested in game making. I'm personally into Rom hacking but RpgMaker can make very nice games as you can see all through PC. The great community along with the tutorials help everyone interested in game making feel it easier to do with all these tools. Just be sure to read the rules, and message anyone with a bold name if you have any questions about PC. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Thanx for the welcome and advice! But I got a pretty good idea of what's what.

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC :--) I don't know much about being a RpgMaker but good luck on making your own series! I'd love to check it out once it's finished, no matter how long it takes. Enjoy your stay here and if you need a buddy you know who to talk to! (me, of course!) Haha.

Back