• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there ^_^

DarumaLuge

Pokemaniac
Years
  • Hi all, I joined this forum over a month ago but wanted to introduce myself xD I'm a veteran Pokemon player and have played every generation, including Midori. It's awesome getting to join up and talk about Pokemon :o

Also, I am developing a ROM hack. I'm going solo and hope it would be as fab as I had planned lol~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi all, I joined this forum over a month ago but wanted to introduce myself xD I'm a veteran Pokemon player and have played every generation, including Midori. It's awesome getting to join up and talk about Pokemon :o

Also, I am developing a ROM hack. I'm going solo and hope it would be as fab as I had planned lol~
    Welcome to PC (properly now!) Wow, you've played all the way since the first Green version? If that's what you mean by Midori haha. Impressive c: Being on a forum with tons of pokémon discussions, no matter what you like about it, is pretty awesome indeed. I hope you'll stay for more than the hacks!

Best of luck with your hack, going solo can't be easy all the time!

Years
  • Heyo! Welcome to PC DarumaLuge ( hmmm......cool name you got there xD) lol every generation, I played till like 5 gen. O: you're making a hack ooooh! That's awesomeeee. I love playing hacks though I'm busy these days :c. Any other section you liked here luge ( is it OK to call ya that? C:) If you ever want to talk to someone luge just VM me c:

Years
  • Hi all, I joined this forum over a month ago but wanted to introduce myself xD I'm a veteran Pokemon player and have played every generation, including Midori. It's awesome getting to join up and talk about Pokemon :o

Meh, so I'm 20 days late! I've been slacking ohohoho! I apologise for my lateness, but I really need to get back to welcoming all new members on a regular basis! I try to snag as many friends as I can and try to be as active on the forums as possible but I haven't been around for about a week or so and I didn't want to let a new member slip through the cracks! Welcome to the forums, albeit a really rather late welcoming ohohoho! I hope you've found the forums to your liking? If you just want to chit-chat, I'm around!

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Well welcome to the community! Hopefully you'll find everything rather easy, and be able to finish your rom hack! Please tell me once you finish it, I'll be glad to play it. xD

Back