• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there everyone ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    I'm a girl who's new here, although I'm not particularly interested in Pokemon (I know, weird, right?). I just jump from forum to forum looking for new people to talk to. Not so keen on talking in public, so if you'd like to get to know me, then please, feel free to send me a private message. I can't wait ^_^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Welcome to PC it's nice to meet you , This place is very nice but if you ever want to chat pm me or whatever you choose k ^_^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi missy17. It's nice to meet you here, even though you joined just to make friends. I hope you have the great time!
    You could VM or PM me if you want.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Missy ! We are Pokemon fans but we also enjoy music,tv,gaming and art/design !
    There are plenty to discuss here and we are all friendly members who await your views/opinions on debates and various topics !

Have fun =)

Back