• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there everyone!

Years
    Thanks for having me here!
    I'm chibikurai, 25 and from Austria. On the hype for Sun/Moon and Pokemon GO I'm dabbling into the Pokemon-esque parts of the Internet (again) :3!
    My main focus is on Art-related topics, because I love to see/review and create art in different forms. Fan-theories, discussions and Info-leaks are also things I'm hoping to engage here 'u'!
    Feel free to talk to me, I'm shy for both of us |D!

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hello and welcome. Sun and Moon are definitely turning into something interesting as the release date gets closer and closer. Pok?mon Go on the other hand, I think that people are going a little too far with that.

As far as being shy is concerned, I think that describes 90% of the community. Lol

Years
    Hello and welcome. Sun and Moon are definitely turning into something interesting as the release date gets closer and closer. Pok?mon Go on the other hand, I think that people are going a little too far with that.

As far as being shy is concerned, I think that describes 90% of the community. Lol

Hi :> thanks! Up until now every bit of information i got about sun/moon was postive.. i'm trying to keep my expectations low though - so I dont get bummed out when it finally comes out lol!
    Ah, the Hype will cease in two/three weeks max. Maybe a little additional outburst when the europe release starts (even though EVERYONE here plays already *cough*).

Yeah i thought so xD

hey Chibikurai.. Wazzup there? Even I'm too hyped about sun/moon. Welcome to PC.

Heyho and Thanks all's right 'round here :D !
    With all those hinted possibilities it might just be the best one yet.. but as i said - I'm trying not to get too man expectations XD!

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hi :> thanks! Up until now every bit of information i got about sun/moon was postive.. i'm trying to keep my expectations low though - so I dont get bummed out when it finally comes out lol!
    Ah, the Hype will cease in two/three weeks max.

Fair enough, I can't blame you there. :p

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Big welcome to you chibikurai! Loving the Slowbro avatar btw, soo cute. ;n; Really nice to hear you're excited for GO and Sun & Moon! What has you hyped the most about both? Are you excited for the Sun & Moon news we're supposed to be getting this week and if so, what are you wanting to see? Totally understand not wanting to be bummed out either, though I'm certain Sun & Moon are going to be great games, I'm not going to put my money on all the things I want being in the games. ;v;
    Awesome to hear you're an artist too! What kinds of artworks are your favourite? I personally love digital art, crafts (usually flower crafts hehe!) and paintings. :'o

Enjoy your time here on the Pok?Community & feel free to VM me if you want to chat or anything! Hope to see you around the forums ;]

Back