• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there fellow Pokefans!

Jiro_Lee

Pokémon Cobalt & Crimson
Years
  • I'm Jiro_Lee here but you can call me Mako! I'm from the philippines... and I'm very interested in making a fangame of pokemon featuring my country because it seems that no western country knows much about our land and since I like Pokemon I decided to make a region on my own ages ago... now i joined PC in hoping that I could assemble a team to make my dreams as well of the dreams of my fellow Pokefans here in the philippines into reality ....... btw I like Luxray because i think its cool!

Anyways... I dont know much about programming or blogging :) but I'm willing to learn!

Here's my DeviantArt acount mAk0-aStral or at Facebook Mako Mark Joseph Buatis
    or at Pinterest as Mark Jiro I hope to have many friends from around the world who share the love for Pokemon as I do... Have a Nice Day! :):):):)

Years
  • Hi Mako, welcome to PC. -^^- You'll definitely learn things here, I don't make fangames personally but we have a lot of resources that you can use to help you out. Game-making's one of the most popular things here so of course there won't ever be a shortage of help!

Have a great time posting, will be looking forward to having you. =) Let me know if you're ever confused about navigating the forum, I'd be glad to help guide you around/answer questions.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, howdy! Yeah we have many tools and resources for you to use if you're interested in creating fangames! The members here will most certainly help you out with whatever you can as well. But yeah, PC is the place to be to learn all about it! And welcome; nice meeting you and making your acquaintance!

Have a nice time, and I look forward to your activity. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, or any member of the staff team, and they'll also help you out as best as they can. And have a great night!

Back